+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs Roll call, Match Thread and Sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hoban, Devlin and McKenna are all we need for defenders in our league. 3-4-3 will be a better watch with more attacking pay.
    Who would your 4 be, particularly the wide 2?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Perhaps a tad controversial, but I’d say if Hoban stayed fit, he’d be better than Devlin.
    And I like Devlin.
    Bit early to make that call I'd' say, but he did play well today. If he can stay fit he'll do well!

Thought everyone played their part today. Cerny and Wilson did well when they came on. Can't think of much that Gleeson did.

I still feel there's a strange balance to the team when May, Stewart and GMS are playing - it means either May or Stewart ends up playing wide, or the more likely scenario, they both drift infield and we have no width on one side.

Stewart, GMS and Wilson could give every team in the league the fear if all 3 are on a game. Some good play from them, amongst others today. Don't think I've seen Shinnie put in as much effort as he did this afternoon and our defence was solid apart from the odd brain fart from Considine.

Lewis will be out mid week if it was concussion they were worrying about surely?

Shinnie had a stormer . Especially first half.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Who would your 4 be, particularly the wide 2?
    McGinn Ferguson Stewart Lowe

Shinnie is a sub because I am a stubborn bugger so I drop him to the bench because he hasn’t said he wants to stay with us.

My 3 up front Wilson Cosgrove McLennan

(I obviously can only use our current squad players)
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 02-02-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Shinnie had a stormer . Especially first half.
    Shinnie was good today. He is a good player and will be missed when gone. A good captain also and gives his all...wish he signed a new deal. If he is going stick him on the bench and give it to Scott McKenna.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    You missed the bit about wanting to win things and not being happy with runners up...
    I'm happy whenever we finish above a side who have a larger budget and who get more refereeing decisions than us.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_grieves View Post
    i'm happy whenever we finish above a side who have a larger budget and who get more refereeing decisions than us.
    ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    I'm happy whenever we finish above a side who have a larger budget and who get more refereeing decisions than us.
    You dont seem to have any ambition to actually win anything, Milne must love you..get your DNA payment made.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    You dont seem to have any ambition to actually win anything, Milne must love you..get your DNA payment made.
    That shows how little you know about me. There are plenty of decisions that our board and manager make which I disagree with.

Not everyone is as blinkered as you though.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast