+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coutts

Coutts

Playing Saturday or banned?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Playing Saturday or banned?
    Suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Suspended.
    sh1t

sh1t
    We are not a one man team,some were having kittens about Billy missing games,trust Christopher to make the right call

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    We are not a one man team,some were having kittens about Billy missing games,trust Christopher to make the right call
    What happens if Tufty goes to Everton tho? I expect Bash to play in midfield and owd Jake to start as well as Freeman.Tight game mi thinks on Satdi,Big Mick won't be bothered abart entertainin us,so could be a similar type game to when Norwich were at BDBL.UTCB

think he might start with lundstrum rod but agree with you they will be getting in our faces to try and break our game up hoping for a win but got a sneaky feeling for 2 2

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    What happens if Tufty goes to Everton tho? I expect Bash to play in midfield and owd Jake to start as well as Freeman.Tight game mi thinks on Satdi,Big Mick won't be bothered abart entertainin us,so could be a similar type game to when Norwich were at BDBL.UTCB
    Hope it isn’t Rod. Norwich tactics were terrible. No intentions of playing football!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    No,we aren't a one man team, but that doesn't mean we won't miss him

sh1t
    Where’s tha been these past two weeks buddy? There’s been about 5 threads abaaht it on S24 since the Forest game. Lundstram will come into his own this weekend mate.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Where’s tha been these past two weeks buddy? There’s been about 5 threads abaaht it on S24 since the Forest game. Lundstram will come into his own this weekend mate.
    fkin laptop issues Gray so not been on much

Work got me a new HP that cost over £600 and had nowt but bother wi it. Fkin useless. Been sent back. Waiting to be sorted

Lent me a scrapped Dell notebook. Fk me what a pile of sh1t. Ready for chucking it through window

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast