+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New striker

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Might have just lost his way and we are the ones to help him get it back maybe
    He's been lost since 2014.

1 in 4 is still better than some of the dross we have had in the past. I really do think we’ve been spoiled with Alf, Grabban, Agard and recently Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Hasn’t this been imminent since Tuesday
    Not my fault the ink ran out in PW pen..

Don’t blame PW it might have been PD

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not my fault the ink ran out in PW pen..
    We can afford a pen now? 😮

When did we get funds for a pen 😂

Hope we've not paid a fee for him !

It's the one left over from blackstocks release.
    There's only so many 000 a pen can write

I think the trialist in reserve game was Paul Douglas with a wig on, trying to save money after the big Bo**ack he made with Blackstock.

We were supposed to be in with big money for Gregory & Bugle & A little less with Bradshaw, yet we can't up the anti with getting Moore into the club.
    Blackstock was reported to be on £13,000 a week on a 3 year contract, Moore said to be on £10,000 a week at Barnsley, if Warne is looking to build the club with young players, Moore was the start of the process.
    But with Paul Douglas running money matters, he proberly told Warne no chance, he will have to carry on regardless with perhaps some loan players.
    Yet again we will have to wait for the dregs that's left, if the club have ambition thy have to take a chance, if Tony Stewart says there is not enough money in the club, he should allow investors into it, while keeping a majority shareholding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I think the trialist in reserve game was Paul Douglas with a wig on, trying to save money after the big Bo**ack he made with Blackstock.

We were supposed to be in with big money for Gregory & Bugle & A little less with Bradshaw, yet we can't up the anti with getting Moore into the club.
    Blackstock was reported to be on £13,000 a week on a 3 year contract, Moore said to be on £10,000 a week at Barnsley, if Warne is looking to build the club with young players, Moore was the start of the process.
    But with Paul Douglas running money matters, he proberly told Warne no chance, he will have to carry on regardless with perhaps some loan players.
    Yet again we will have to wait for the dregs that's left, if the club have ambition thy have to take a chance, if Tony Stewart says there is not enough money in the club, he should allow investors into it, while keeping a majority shareholding.
    We was never going to match championship we could have with Bradshaw and why we gave blackstock high wage and turned that Swedish player down is beyond me.

You know the saying you can’t teach a old dog new tricks comes to mind with our recruitment.

Oh well time to jog on

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Hope we've not paid a fee for him !
    Can't be much can it.

Anyway - told ya - we have to like it or lump it. Lumping it forward will be ok if it sticks.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast