+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bid in for midfielder

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Frog
    Where did Kerr insult anyone ?
    It seems to me that he’s challenging opinions with his own?
    Not having a go Frog i just don’t see it.
    It looks like I have used the wrong word/s there Yak. It was a sweeping attack on anyone seeming ungrateful for everything TS has done for the club that I was refering to. This was done even though no one had seemed ungrateful and were making comment from what they had read in the article.

Fair enough Frog.
    Thanks for response.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    This thread is one that discussing what was said in an interview written in Paul Davis's report (as well of a bit of a laugh between myself and Perigordmiller).

The insulting part to this thread to most participating came from Kerr in post 19.

Paul Davis does provoke discussion in his pieces especially when some fans may see something in them that they don't like and long may they continue.
    But it's not insulting to be called a sycophantic cap doffer and a happy clapper (on another thread)?

Fair enough. I guess that's why you're a mod when I'm not.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

I’m in agreement with Frog.

I suppose some read threads differently to others

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    But it's not insulting to be called a sycophantic cap doffer and a happy clapper (on another thread)?

You're correct about you first sentence and it was a toss up to intervine or not. It tapered off so I left it but there are other things about that situation that you are unaware of.

I think that I used a too strong a word when I said insulting but I couldn't think of another word to suit that wouldn't been taken the wrong way and in itself could have caused further insult. I hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post

You really are a sensitive soul. No one has specifically called you anything but you have chosen to assume it's all about you.
    On the other hand you have chosen to use a derogatory term to categorise anyone who has a different opinion to yourself.
    But apparently that's ok in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea
    Could this be Fleetwood Town's motto.

Back to the thread. Could it be a Turkish delight ?

Naw, it’s Grimsby

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast