+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Yahoos at it again

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Phuxake, two minutes ago sellic couldn'nae put any bad stuff on his reference cos phukin Petrocelli here says employment Law wouldn't allow it, noo its only me who said anything about it, despite this Tony thinks you'll get the same job, in security, in the same industry without a reference.

The victim was told not to go to the police, she was told the yahoo would deal with it, the abuser was moved on and got another job pronto, he was given a glowing reference from yahoo FC or would not have got the job, the media asked his missus for comment but she was gagged to.

Big phukin carpet used once more to hide the sordid secrets of the yahoo.
    You were the one who was blabbing on about a reference - I simply said that you cannot put lies and rumours on a reference.
    You then made up some utter bullshlt about how Celtic have given him a glowing reference which is pure speculation on your part.
    All that's missing is the word 'FACT' at the end of your boIIocks

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Why don't you phuk off? Or better again, why don't you try to talk about football matters - if you're able to
    I do talk about football matters and get the same responses time after time, "Rolf is a hvn c()nt", "sevco are deid", even when I comment on non Rangers threads its the same shyte, the thing is the worst on here for the pedo stuff are the ones that call me Rolf, d'you know what I mean?

No one on here discusses football, you get two replies then the usual suspects wade in with their repetitive shyte.

Now with the greatest respect, phuk right off.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    You were the one who was blabbing on about a reference - I simply said that you cannot put lies and rumours on a reference.
    You then made up some utter bullshlt about how Celtic have given him a glowing reference which is pure speculation on your part.
    All that's missing is the word 'FACT' at the end of your boIIocks
    No one employs anyone in security without a reference. FACT.

I do talk about football matters and get the same responses time after time, "Rolf is a hvn c()nt", "sevco are deid", even when I comment on non Rangers threads its the same shyte, the thing is the worst on here for the pedo stuff are the ones that call me Rolf, d'you know what I mean?

No one on here discusses football, you get two replies then the usual suspects wade in with their repetitive shyte.

To be fair Rolf is a hun c()nt but sevco aren't deid yet it was old Rainjurs that died.

I don't recall anyone saying Sevco are dead Rolf - they're very much alive for the moment and plying their trade in the top flight of Scottish Fitba.

Yes that lady was ***ually harassed at her place of work which was Celtic FC and of course it never should have happened and the tadger who did it should be done under employment law - not sure if there's a ***-offenders list appropriate for ***ual harassment and bullying in the workplace but if there is he should be on it. The fact that he's ex-plod (those who are supposed to impose the law without fear or favour - aye right) makes it doubly bad in my eyes. But I don't think it's as bad as *****s who prey on vulnerable children.

The fact that it's happened in a football related workplace is hardly the main issue though - it shouldn't happen in any workplace. But some utter c**ts, not just you rolf, want to use it as some point-scoring issue. Disgusting

Oh the guy would have got a reference all right. A good one. As long as he kept his trap shut of course. It’s the price of not taking things further, isn’t it? So he’s free to go and ***ually assault women elsewhere and Celtic keep their dirty washing in house. It’s what they do.

As you rightly say, they can’t put heresy and innuendo on a reference. But if you’ve got a properly functioning respectable organisation, you investigate hearsay and innuendo and establish facts surrounding it. And if necessary, call in plod. But then again, it’s Celtic FC we’re talking about.

What you don’t do is have a kangaroo court HR meeting and gently nudge the perverted beast out the back door with a nod and a wink and reference. And give the victim tuppence compensation and rely on her silence because she jist pyoor luvs ra Sellik nat no. And you certainly don’t persuade her not to go to plod, furra guid name o ra Sellilfitbaclub nat. You would have thought Celtic would be the last football club in Britain to let something like this go on.

Same old Celtic. Always sweeping

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Oh the guy would have got a reference all right. A good one. As long as he kept his trap shut of course. It’s the price of not taking things further, isn’t it? So he’s free to go and ***ually assault women elsewhere and Celtic keep their dirty washing in house. It’s what they do.

As you rightly say, they can’t put heresy and innuendo on a reference. But if you’ve got a properly functioning respectable organisation, you investigate hearsay and innuendo and establish facts surrounding it. And if necessary, call in plod. But then again, it’s Celtic FC we’re talking about.

What you don’t do is have a kangaroo court HR meeting and gently nudge the perverted beast out the back door with a nod and a wink and reference. And give the victim tuppence compensation and rely on her silence because she jist pyoor luvs ra Sellik nat no. And you certainly don’t persuade her not to go to plod, furra guid name o ra Sellilfitbaclub nat. You would have thought Celtic would be the last football club in Britain to let something like this go on.

Same old Celtic. Always sweeping
    I didn't know you were present at Sellicks HR meetings and investigation?

'heresy', how phukkin thick can one hun vermin be

Huns are all over the place on this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    'heresy', how phukkin thick can one hun vermin be
    I'm concerned not only with his poor spelling but his lack of grasp of employment law.

What looks like has happened here is complaint formally made by victim. Employer investigates. Perpetrator leaves before disciplinary procedures are triggered (as there is no indication form article this took place) therefore nothing formally proven. Regarding involving The Police it is the responsibility of the woman to decide if she wants the man charged with an offence. When he goes for another job a reference cant say we think he is etc as this could result in a legal action.

The bottom line is the women should have gone to the police if she wanted to make it a criminal matter, then if found guilty it would be on his record and placed on *** offenders register.

It seems certain posters are just wanting to use this case for their own narrow point scoring. I'm not surprised that poster is wally. And I hope he has a good lawyer given the accusations he is making on a public forum.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)