+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millwall

Millwall

Congratulations to Millwall on winning the play off final at Wembley against Bradford City, I'm pleased for Claw, Lion1, Frenchlion and all the other Millwall supporters who we know!

Well said Laz

I'm pleased for the usual 3 suspects

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I'm pleased for the usual 3 suspects
    I wanted Bradford to win for obvious reasons, and I think they were the better team in was a disappointing game. But its the end result that counts isnt it!

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    Congratulations to Millwall on winning the play off final at Wembley against Bradford City, I'm pleased for Claw, Lion1, Frenchlion and all the other Millwall supporters who we know!
    Cheers Lazaat. Well appreciated. Couldn't get to the game but I was dying a death by following the game on the Newsatden web site.
    All the best for next season. Cheers Fl

Thanks Laz, Gaz, Alto et all, now this may surprise you but the amount of congrats we received on social media was quite surprising from all around the World including France but I don.t think it was Frenchie.
    Best wishes came from Belgium, Italy, Turkey,Australia, the U.S. and even Brazil. So I thought maybe we should change our chant from "No one likes us" to "There is one like us" or is that stretching it a bit?

Frenchie, there was 30,000 Lions fans at the match. We have had more previous but good turn out.
    Last edited by claw84; 23-05-2017 at 02:58 PM.

thank you all as it was a good day for us even though Bradford did look the better team.

2 teams with good support and a hassle free day
    bad luck to Swindon however good luck for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by lion1 View Post
    thank you all as it was a good day for us even though Bradford did look the better team.
    2 teams with good support and a hassle free day
    bad luck to Swindon however good luck for next season.
    Thats twice in a row now youve beat Bradford in the play offs, do you reckon they can make it to them again next season ?
    I was surprised when Phil Parkinson left them but they made a good choice in Stuart McCall, hes 'one of their own' lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thats twice in a row now youve beat Bradford in the play offs, do you reckon they can make it to them again next season ?
    I was surprised when Phil Parkinson left them but they made a good choice in Stuart McCall, hes 'one of their own' lol.
    they are a good team and was up there most of the season. I can see them making a good effort next season.

I thought James Meredith looked decent for them in the Final, and I see your lot have snapped him up quickly.

And speaking of 'one of our own' like Bardford have got with Stuart McCall, you have got it in Neil Harris, and we've got it in Paul Heckinbottom. I think fans appreciate it much more these days when a manager is from that town and has played for and coached the club etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast