+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions: Derby v Cardiff

Predictions: Derby v Cardiff

Alright alright, after the draw, next comes an even bigger test - a team going for autos, and still in with a shout to win the League, against a team that's had a sticky patch but very much capable of securing a play-off spot and who knows, it just needs a game to swing fortunes around.
    Before this Cardiff have a trip to Brentford, so Derby have a full week to sort their issues out.
    Can this be the game to relight your season? The good news is that there's still enough time to get back to your peak, no point peaking now and failing in May. 9 games to hold on and build momentum.

The organisers sympathise with the recent turn of ill fortune and if the club needs an uplift then surely the supporters do as well. As such after many calls and much persuasion, we are pleased to offer an extremely interesting prize(s).
    Yes, so long as you get the scoreline correct, you win, you needn't be the first. And fret not, if there's no winner, the prize will continue until someone does. The prize - Ah yes - a date with a group of MILF!
    No gimmick, it's a firm offer. And of course with 1 condition, you have to travel to meet the MiLF. Well come on, you have the promise of a date, an evening of entertainment and they'll even kindly provide overnight accommodation. They know you might be tired from your trip and activities, so a well deserved rest is also guaranteed. They've promised a date to remember.

All you have to do is predict the scoreline. Although I'm disqualified, I foresee a belated return to winning ways, 3-1 Derby.
    Good luck and get them predictions coming. You got a whole week to ponder.
    Last edited by Romanis; 12-03-2018 at 02:20 PM.

1-3

Question is Romany, are you disqualified by virtue of being a blood relative of one, or more, of the MILFs?

Anyway, for so long as you can assure me that the MILF that I could win is not R4J's mum (although she could perhaps be too young to qualify as a pure MILF) I will go for another failure to get the season back on track and 0-2.

We have been saying for so long that it "just takes a game to turn things round" that it has ceased to be true. We have disappointed at every turn and, although the injury weakened team had the better of the game on Sunday, we simply seem unable to score with Vydra and Winnall out. Add to that Huddlestone suspended Ledley out injured for a month and presumably sicknote out again and our defensive midfield is ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Question is Romany, are you disqualified by virtue of being a blood relative of one, or more, of the MILFs?

Anyway, for so long as you can assure me that the MILF that I could win is not R4J's mum (although she could perhaps be too young to qualify as a pure MILF) I will go for another failure to get the season back on track and 0-2.

We have been saying for so long that it "just takes a game to turn things round" that it has ceased to be true. We have disappointed at every turn and, although the injury weakened team had the better of the game on Sunday, we simply seem unable to score with Vydra and Winnall out. Add to that Huddlestone suspended Ledley out injured for a month and presumably sicknote out again and our defensive midfield is ****ed.
    Is Ledley really out for a month? Jeez what a great signing he’s proved to be since he got a proper contract.
    If Hudds, Ledley and Thorne are all definitely out then my new found optimism after yesterday’s gutsy performance may lie in tatters.
    1-3 to them and possibly a season ending blow and much as the prize has improved I really, really hope I’m wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Is Ledley really out for a month? Jeez what a great signing he’s proved to be since he got a proper contract.
    If Hudds, Ledley and Thorne are all definitely out then my new found optimism after yesterday’s gutsy performance may lie in tatters.
    1-3 to them and possibly a season ending blow and much as the prize has improved I really, really hope I’m wrong.
    Rowett pulls a masterstroke, Baird bosses midfield and Derby run riot. 2-1.

Edit. If he's available

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post

Assurance given. Nothing to do with him or any member of FM. Organisers are always disqualified from the prizes.

Cardiff have 2 trips on the road, you're at home, I fail to see how you could lose.

It’ll be a perfect day with Bryson in the stands wearing a Rams scarf cheering us on to victory! 4-0 will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    It’ll be a perfect day with Bryson in the stands wearing a Rams scarf cheering us on to victory! 4-0 will do.
    I always thought your delusional tendencies were confined to politics MoP ...I’d love you to be right though.

2 for Lawrence 2-0 derby

Quote Originally Posted by Salopian0 View Post
    2 for Lawrence 2-0 derby
    One of them, direct from a corner, it's coming, believe me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)