+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wednesday....

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    No doubt they'll be a complete meltdown amongst Notts fans if a manager isn't appointed on Wednesday.
    I’m quite looking forward to Wednesday, a new chappie for us to gleefully rip apart or nuffink at all and hammers thrown at Big Al.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I’m quite looking forward to Wednesday, a new chappie for us to gleefully rip apart or nuffink at all and hammers thrown at Big Al.
    Strangely enough, I was hoping that Chetts got one game in charge ie Saturday, just to see his starting Xl and performance....worth a look?

I've got to be in Sheffield Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Monday's manager is quite 2 faced.

Tuesday's manager is full of Ace, (8 Ace, £1.99).
    8 Ace is £1.49 pal

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I've got no problem with him overall, but why does Alan Hardy still have to tweet these things before there's anything concrete to say, potentially making a rod for his own back? Sometimes these deals hit snags and take longer, and you can bet some fans will jump on any "delay" as an example of "problems behind the scenes", even though it isn't.

When you've got an appointment to announce, do it properly through the official channels. Until then, there's no need to say anything.
    But at no point does he say that he definitely will. He's just saying he'll try his best. If it doesn't happen and some fans **** the bed, it's their problem. They could always just behave like rational adults instead.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    They could always just behave like rational adults instead.
    Errrr if someone were that "rational" what the **** would they be doing supporting Notts?

I've been irrationally losing it over Notts for decades, don't intend to change now mate tyvm.

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Really !, well Wednesday is now pushing on Mr Chairman / Owner so it must be time for an update ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Really !, well Wednesday is now pushing on Mr Chairman / Owner so it must be time for an update ?
    Hey look, a rational adult!

No appointment today would presumably imply that we're still trying to poach an in-work manager and negotiations over compensation are on-going.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    No appointment today would presumably imply that we're still trying to poach an in-work manager and negotiations over compensation are on-going.
    That's a bit crazy, it's not necessarily a manager but personnel we need

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast