+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leeds fan slashed in the neck

Leeds fan slashed in the neck

By 2 scummy Norwich City fans who became annoyed when asked not to do the Istanbul chant.

Seen the pic of the fan covered in blood .

2 arrested by Police.

Cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    By 2 scummy Norwich City fans who became annoyed when asked not to do the Istanbul chant.

Seen the pic of the fan covered in blood .

2 arrested by Police.

Cowards.
    I hope they get everything coming to them.

Obviously, I’m watching from a distance, but when (and why?) did all the knife nonsense start in the UK?

Eejits.

All the best to the Leeds fan.

Hope they make a full recovery and are able to get past this and still enjoy football in the future.

Too bad.

Its been doing the rounds on twitter/X Orgs , seen the post/picture of the fan , 60yrs old.

Post reads ,

"We came out of Carrow Road after the game to chants of "Turks with knives and Galatasary , while asking the lads why it was said my dad was slashed in the neck with a blade and hit by a full can , if anyone knows anything please speak up".

Post and picture can be easily found on X.

Every club has their nutters but must admit this one is pretty shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I hope they get everything coming to them.

Obviously, I’m watching from a distance, but when (and why?) did all the knife nonsense start in the UK?

Eejits.
    Gang culture Orgs , never been a fan of violence but always been lucky enough to be able to defend myself , when you are faced with a nut job with a knife its a different ball game all together , not something I have ever had to deal with , thankfully.

Perhaps the EFL would consider expelling Norwich from the EFL? Might teach the f00kwits a lesson, and ease our way to Wembley. Seriously, banning for life isn't anywhere near serious enough penalty (even if they get identified and/or prosecuted), club needs to suffer, as we have in the past.

They will be prosecuted by the police and get jail time .

Apparently his throat not cut, his chin was bleeding having been hit by a can thrown by some D head who has been charged with it plus assaulting an emergency worker and possession of drugs. One other has been bailed.
    Last edited by CalverleyBoy; 13-05-2024 at 03:12 PM.

Various rumours/stories doing the rounds regarding this incident , having seen the picture of the man covered in blood and the 2 super imposed pics , 1 of the cut on the chin and the other around the adams apple looks like a 1 inch cut and a few mm's deep , not forgetting the vile Istanbul/Turkey vibe these sick morons added to the mixer.

Sort of thing you would expect from Millall/Scum etc , but every club has these oxygen thief's .

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    They will be prosecuted by the police and get jail time .
    Don't hold your breath as to punishment, the toe rag will plead a deprived childhood etc etc and get a slap in the wrist.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)