+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Over 3'500 sold up to 6 pm last night

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Why on earth would they suspend sales on season tickets. Madness
    Yes I don't get that since the club aren't even selling the tickets for the play-off final.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Yes I don't get that since the club aren't even selling the tickets for the play-off final.

they haven't suspended them because of wembely. I've no idea why someone at the club shop said that. They have a cut off date at last years prices for renewal, they do it every year. The point was the misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Why on earth would they suspend sales on season tickets. Madness
    It's just so the club and shop don't get overwhelmed with everything. It's busy in the shop as it is trying to organise sending out and ordering merchandise, dealing with peoples queries and actually running the shop etc. It makes sense actually, better just to pause sales rather than end up cocking up someones order. I doubt they'll put the price up if we get promoted

As the poster said above, they didn't originally stop for the play-offs, but they are holding off re-releasing them until we know where we are
    Last edited by Donmiller; 23-05-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    It's just so the club and shop don't get overwhelmed with everything. It's busy in the shop as it is trying to organise sending out and ordering merchandise, dealing with peoples queries and actually running the shop etc. It makes sense actually, better just to pause sales rather than end up cocking up someones order. I doubt they'll put the price up if we get promoted

As the poster said above, they didn't originally stop for the play-offs, but they are holding off re-releasing them until we know where we are
    How many tickets are we on now ?

Think we'll be lucky to do 15K

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Think we'll be lucky to do 15K
    Apparently Shrewsbury now have the option to print tickets at home, and also had tickets available to buy directly from their stadium. Why have both these options been denied us, I do think more could have been done to ease the process of buying thus encouraging more people to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    Apparently Shrewsbury now have the option to print tickets at home, and also had tickets available to buy directly from their stadium. Why have both these options been denied us, I do think more could have been done to ease the process of buying thus encouraging more people to attend.
    I think that more people would have bought tickets if they had the option of going to the club shop to buy them (That was part of the fun in a way for big cup games). The other factor is that for middle-aged and older fans this could be their fourth Millers trip to Wembley, so it's not like the Millers v Shrews Autoglass final, when no Millers fans (or Shrews fans?) would have seen their team make a Wembley appearance before

reds go marching on and on. Wembley Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    I think that more people would have bought tickets if they had the option of going to the club shop to buy them (That was part of the fun in a way for big cup games). The other factor is that for middle-aged and older fans this could be their fourth Millers trip to Wembley, so it's not like the Millers v Shrews Autoglass final, when no Millers fans (or Shrews fans?) would have seen their team make a Wembley appearance before
    4th trip for me . As stated in other threads novelty is wearing off and the price factor is coming in . Manchester, Villa park , Liverpool is starting to be more appealing just think 10k millers in the kop at Anfield

14k now

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast