+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Peterborough have Moore bid accepted, according to reports

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Allegedly
    Yes, thought I'd better add that.

Quote Originally Posted by TONY316 View Post
    Yes, thought I'd better add that.
    Is it fake news coming out of the club again !!!!

Think paper may have added one to many zeros lol

Got to be honest if this slips through and they get him for 250,000. I’m not sure we will ever make it to championship never mind ts dream of premiership

Got to factor in the wages here too guys , Peterborough have a good record of selling players on for top dollar and can maybe pay very good terms .

Rotherham United FC are a bigger club than Peterborough. Compare gates. If we get outbid by them I'll be amazed.

“We have had a bid for Kieffer Moore accepted by Ipswich,” Fry stated. “But there are a lot of add ons attached which our chairman might not fancy

Read more at: https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...rget-1-8313740

We spent £400k on a defender that doesn't even get in the team. I'd be absolutely gutted if KM went elsewhere for what is effectively peanuts in modern day football terms. Have we gone back to the golden £150k days?

Yep surely we could afford that upfront fee. Key clue for me though was Warney saying somewhere that they won’t pay any player double what anyone else is on...

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Rotherham United FC are a bigger club than Peterborough. Compare gates. If we get outbid by them I'll be amazed.
    Well that's all well and good and I'd be inclined to agree with you but cash is king as in the respect that our top clubs are bigger than PSG but couldn't sign Neymar .

Warne. If someone is willing to offer silly money for a player along with it comes silly wages which he is not prepared to have his 2nd best player on half the wage. It's just redi...

Warne will not know the wage other clubs are offering. All rufc need to do is match the highest bid then Ipswich,/Moore will decide where he goes

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast