+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hi Frenchie, new stadium developement at Millwall.....

Hi Frenchie, new stadium developement at Millwall.....

check it out on Millwall's official site, looks a bit like a Roman stadium supposed to reflect the railway arches that surround the Den, new capacity 34,000, will keep a lot of present site. Looks good with lots of facilities but don't know when will be built, you will have to come over when it is.

I would join you claw if it gets built. I was at the friendly v Liverpool when the New Den was opened.
    I think 34,000 is on the ambitious side considering the New Den is rarely sold out. Will they continue to restrict away fans to the top tier?
    They could ground share with west ham, as they do not have a football ground!!

I thought Millwall played at Senegal Fields

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I would join you claw if it gets built. I was at the friendly v Liverpool when the New Den was opened.
    I think 34,000 is on the ambitious side considering the New Den is rarely sold out. Will they continue to restrict away fans to the top tier?
    You are right Davee, bit on the big side but if we ever get to the Premier we would need it as long as we don't lose the unique sound of the Den by keeping the fans close to the pitch as they are now. The more I look at it seems like the Colluseum, what did they do there, ohh yes fed people to the Lions!!!! As one Leeds fan said on our facebook page " it's the most intimidating ground in the English League."
    Last edited by claw84; 14-02-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Looks brilliant Claw.. Definitely needs to keep the atmosphere though..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Looks brilliant Claw.. Definitely needs to keep the atmosphere though..
    Thanks Alf, how are things at Turf Moor, are you going to make any changes there ?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    we are alright mon Yid, you are paying for our Bowl regardless of what Lge we are in
    cheers now
    John.

oh and well done the Wall if its on....
    Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 17-02-2020 at 06:21 PM.