+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T NH Tips

O/T NH Tips

If there's any interest I'll resume tips most Saturdays starting at Chepstow this Saturday + odd other days. No guarantee of winners. I do watch more NH racing than on the flat. Look at timeform ratings + got a tipster who tipped 2 out of the 3 winners I recently tipped on the flat. Let me know. No interest I won't bother.

Off to Cheltenham for the 2 day showcase meeting. You gave me a tip last year for it and it ran like a stuffed pig.

Please redeem yourself this year.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    If there's any interest I'll resume tips most Saturdays starting at Chepstow this Saturday + odd other days. No guarantee of winners. I do watch more NH racing than on the flat. Look at timeform ratings + got a tipster who tipped 2 out of the 3 winners I recently tipped on the flat. Let me know. No interest I won't bother.
    Am I reading this right? The tips you put forward are actually just copied from a tipster you follow?
    I think I could do that and I know absolutely nothing about horseracing.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Off to Cheltenham for the 2 day showcase meeting. You gave me a tip last year for it and it ran like a stuffed pig.

Please redeem yourself this year.
    Can't remember tip from Cheltenham last year. Remember Uttoxeter this year I gave you 4 winners. Last year my tip in the same race at Chepstow won it's next 2 races. So follow them up. No I don't just have a tipster. I can only watch so much racing. Ratings don't lie + my tipster seems to know his onions. But I make my own mind up. So I'm in business.

I take it there's no interest then. I'm not studying form for one. I won't bother. Big races?

Post your tips and if people see winners then they might start to follow you. Isn't that how tipsters work, not courting people to "look at me" and then getting a cob on when they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Post your tips and if people see winners then they might start to follow you. Isn't that how tipsters work, not courting people to "look at me" and then getting a cob on when they don't.
    Haha, havent heard that for years, "getting a cob on"

I'm not getting a cob on. If there's no interest there's no point.

gwru's got the cob on, gwru's got the cob on na na na, na na na.....

sorry, i will grow up one day..

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I'm not getting a cob on. If there's no interest there's no point.

what are we getting interested in? you haven't posted anything yet... post 1 or 2 horses. if they run well people will be interested. if they are still running 2 hour after the race has finished then the thread will die...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast