+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1382

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Beat Barrow and Harrogate away last season. Won away at Sutton this season. Lots to criticise about NA’s management for sure, but record against teams near the top isn’t one of them really.
    Revert to the 10 men scenario as mentioned.
    I'm sure barrow beat us down the lane..
    Did harrogate? .....
    Torquay draw..
    Sutton battered us but yes we won in the end..
    Now for the other biggies..
    Macclesfield lost
    swindon lost
    Harrogate lost play offs
    Harrogate Fa cup thingy lost...
    You and laddo do forget stuff at times..

Does Jacob forget stuff? I've never noticed.

You move the goalposts more than teh government. Last season we let ourselves down with dropped points at midt table and lower sides as Davy pointed out to us all many times.

Our record against the top sides was pretty impressive as Jacob and I said. I haven't the stats buts we have the same recollection.

I think you are getting six pointers and key games mixed up chap.

Not that it matters now.

This thread should thankfully be RIP as of today. The question has been answered

OUT as of 24/03/21

What a thread LOL

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

You move the goalposts more than teh government. Last season we let ourselves down with dropped points at midt table and lower sides as Davy pointed out to us all many times.

Our record against the top sides was pretty impressive as Jacob and I said. I haven't the stats buts we have the same recollection.

Not that it matters now.

This thread should thankfully be RIP as of today. The question has been answered

OUT as of 24/03/21

What a thread LOL
    Why are you moaning again.
    Hes gone ..and you agree it's right he should be sacked but you carry on arguing.
    Or do you now think he shouldnt have been sacked.....?
    We let ourself down full stop that's why hes gone...

Not that it matters now.

OUT as of 24/03/21

What a thread LOL

It should be RIP, but I'm sure the menopausal rantings will continue between you two.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    At last we can see the back of this thread and it's monotonous repetitive arguing.
    Off maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    The problem with Ardley is that he always seems to drop the wrong players. Its blindingly obvious to everyone where the problems lie in the side, Unfortunately, for whatever reason he chooses not to address it..
    To get out of this league we need to change the central midfield pairing of Doyle and Reeves, the two together just doesnt work.
    Doyle must be the one to be replaced, he has had little or no influence in many of the games he has played this season.. How he has managed to keep his place, well only Ardley can answer that.

The problem we now have is that most of our signings have either been fullbacks, strikers and wingers, and most of them have been very average at best. With the transfer deadline date looming we desperately need a couple of box to box midfielders, who can PASS the ball.. Also we need to off load the likes of Rodrigues, Sam, Wolfe and Miller...
    The problem with Ardley is that he has been poor from the beginning, shows glimpses of potential, before reverting back to negative defensive play,which in this division is frankly unacceptable
    I am so glad he has gone , waited 2 years for this, i was proved right, so to all you Ardley supporters you lost hahaha

I thought he was overall average. Not poor, not good.

So who won Davy?

The people who thought Ardley wouldn't get us promoted? Wouldn't be a successful Notts manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    The problem with Ardley is that he has been poor from the beginning, shows glimpses of potential, before reverting back to negative defensive play,which in this division is frankly unacceptable
    I am so glad he has gone , waited 2 years for this, i was proved right, so to all you Ardley supporters you lost hahaha
    Fingers crossed this new guy is going to prove just how hopeless Ardley was for us at this level.

So who won Davy?

The people who thought Ardley wouldn't get us promoted? Wouldn't be a successful Notts manager?
    The only thing that Ardley might feel hard done by is last season, the one time he actually did get a winning run together, the rug was pulled from under his feet, when the season was cancelled due to covid
    I dont think we would have ended up top, as we had played a game more and was 7 points behind, but we were on a great run, and had the winning mentality, it would have been nice to see what would have happened if the season had continued, we will never know for sure

But yes other than that average to poor , but its history now, so onwards and upwards hopefully

So who won Davy?

Nobody won...

Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139 LastLast