+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewart Milne our Chairman....

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    It’s no achievement that he didn’t take us into admin.

£15m of debt with a crumbling stadium was a horrendous situation to oversee
    It's like praising a manager for picking a team.

It’s no achievement that he didn’t take us into admin.

£15m of debt with a crumbling stadium was a horrendous situation to oversee
    Spot on...and folk are putting their trust in him regarding the Shuttle Bus Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Spot on...and folk are putting their trust in him regarding the Shuttle Bus Arena.
    He's brought other positives to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's brought other positives to the club.
    That will be a very short list...

For those of a certain vintage on here, when the plans for the Dick End were drawn up, what was the plan for the Mainer? Look forward to a trip to Easter Road. Cracking stadium on the original footprint. Heavy Jel

For those of a certain vintage on here, when the plans for the Dick End were drawn up, what was the plan for the Mainer? Look forward to a trip to Easter Road. Cracking stadium on the original footprint. Heavy Jel
    Can't be done. There's an ancient Viking burial ground under the boot room.

For those of a certain vintage on here, when the plans for the Dick End were drawn up, what was the plan for the Mainer?l
    As far as I'm aware there weren't any plans for the mainer apart from knocking down the old Wing Stand for the RDS to be built.

Who is looking forward to hearing Milne blame us fans for his lack of releasing club funds to bolster our squad at the end of the transfer window? He will though tell us the DNA money was swallowed up by the loan signing of a left back from Huddersfield or the likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    As far as I'm aware there weren't any plans for the mainer apart from knocking down the old Wing Stand for the RDS to be built.
    I could be wrong as the best part of 30 years ago, but I am sure there was an article when the plans for the RDS were announced that after it was done the Mainer was to be rebuilt and I am sure they wanted some sort of towers at the front of it or something, a bit like old Wembley.

Dick Donald used to take some stick back in the day, but I'd have him over Milne any day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I could be wrong as the best part of 30 years ago, but I am sure there was an article when the plans for the RDS were announced that after it was done the Mainer was to be rebuilt and I am sure they wanted some sort of towers at the front of it or something, a bit like old Wembley.

Dick Donald used to take some stick back in the day, but I'd have him over Milne any day.
    Dick Donald & Chris Anderson were innovative, forward thinking and proactive.

We had the best stadium in the country when they were in charge.

The Alford neep thinks proactive is a type of yoghurt. He just wants a strong Sevco and our ground has deliberately been run down to the state it’s in now.

No comparison between the two at all. Milne canna lace Donald’s boots.

Only way Milne gets a stand named after him is if the gype named it himself...

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast