+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Please!....

Great posting Zilzal as usual.

I hope your scan went well assuming you have had it done by now.

I had my aorta scanned today as I've recently turned 50.

The thing about lbj is I don't like to see that some of the posters calling for him to be excluded are the ones who themselves write such banal drivel on here.

As soon as I see his name then I page down and skip his post so I don't find him too troublesome.

It doesn't seem right to me that a mod tries to get lbj banned yet allows someone like MMMagic to roam the board swearing and bullying although I do agree lbj is a tiresome and annoying poster.

Hope your punting is going well Zilzal!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

The thing about lbj is I don't like to see that some of the posters calling for him to be excluded are the ones who themselves write such banal drivel on here.

As soon as I see his name then I page down and skip his post so I don't find him too troublesome.

It doesn't seem right to me that a mod tries to get lbj banned yet allows someone like MMMagic to roam the board swearing and bullying although I do agree lbj is a tiresome and annoying poster.

Haha, pathetically obsessed 'doc'....keep it up, i'm rolling here haha..
    Name:  fake doctor.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  79.5 KB

Hi IBJ

Good lad Magic

Make your point with a bit of banter if you wish but don't swear,bully or abuse.

Well done and keep up the improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Hi IBJ
    Hi

Post 40

Is this aimed at me of IBJ? As replying to the quote makes it appear it is me although the context would imply IBJ.
    As supposed to being a spare wheel in the a love triangle. Although I think we should have given Stubbs more time, its in the past, last season has gone, and there is no need to keep bringing up Stubbs in every other thread. Draw a line and lets talk about next season.
    Last edited by fc_miller; 11-07-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Trust your scan went well Kempo.

As for mine, I had a brain scan at Weston Park hospital, referred by the Fall Clinic at Nether Edge. That's four different hospitals I've been to now and I'm getting bored with it now and disillusioned by my GPs. They don't know what's wrong and never have done. All I get are endless blood tests and no treatment. And yet the Rustlings Road surgery comes out top in all public surveys.

I'm not especially worried about what the scan may reveal but I am concerned about much talk of thyroid trouble. Will I see the season out or will medication come to my rescue?

Here's the latest in this sorry saga. Trust me.

A deal has been sorted with BlackstockStewart on what has to have been the worst financial signing the club has ever made. He merely has to sort another club to take him on but just who that club is we have to wait and see.

The length of the sentences

and the spaciings used

seem rather suspcious

but what I have written

looks like a Japanese poem

Blimey, that must have really been about 15 years ago then
    You've gone into a timewarp coma...
    Time flies like knives.... fruit bats like bananas!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 11-07-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast