+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Queens v East Kilbride - KIDS GO FREE

Reminds me of the Annan game that we won (just) with Fowler in charge in that we were dominate but with no real thrust. We were lucky to win that one, whereas this one to have lost in penalties just shows that we are not operating in full mode. Watched the highlights of the Stenny game and what I saw I thought we were lucky with some of the goals. Fully expect the same outcome this season with GN on his way in the early season. Very impressed with the manager of Stenny with his attitude and bearing and I could see him coming to us later in the season. Oh and by the way if anybody thinks that I am not supporting the current team and management, I am HOWEVER, I am deeply concerned by the way things are being conducted on and off the field. If we carry on in this mode we will be fighting for survival in this division

After "Kids go Free" tonight I think we might have to pay them to attend the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    After "Kids go Free" tonight I think we might have to pay them to attend the next game.
    Queens weaved enough fancy moves that could have made a Scottish version of the Bayeux Tapestry but despite Dobbie's prompting and shooting we got absolutely nowhere - Stephen must be so frustrated to play alongside some
    of this current Doonhamer side. Unless there are substantial funds released by the Directors to strengthen the team
    we are going to struggle big - time when far. far better teams than EK visit Palmerston.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Queens weaved enough fancy moves that could have made a Scottish version of the Bayeux Tapestry but despite Dobbie's prompting and shooting we got absolutely nowhere - Stephen must be so frustrated to play alongside some
    of this current Doonhamer side.
    Unless there are substantial funds released by the Directors to strengthen the team
    we are going to struggle big - time when far. far better teams than EK visit Palmerston.
    Dobbie was our main culprit last night missing several good openings.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    if the manager cant attract the quality we need on the budget he has is it a lack of eye for talent or is it a crappy budget one or the other needs sorted right now ,for me the budget is far too small for a challenging championship team ,its a avoid relegation budget ,not good enough that for me likes .

Can you perhaps share with us what the actual budget is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    of this current Doonhamer side. Unless there are substantial funds released by the Directors to strengthen the team

As much as I hate to say this if Queens aren't going to strengthen the squad then they should do the right thing and sell Stephen Dobbie . Let him finish his career in style at another club . controversial perhaps but true

The BOD has some massive decisions to make

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    Dobbie was our main culprit last night missing several good openings.

That goes to Lyle and his first half miss

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Why did they sub Lyle for Dykes and not bother throwing a third sub on?

As much as I hate to say this if Queens aren't going to strengthen the squad then they should do the right thing and sell Stephen Dobbie . Let him finish his career in style at another club . controversial perhaps but true

The BOD has some massive decisions to make
    Yes let`s sell our best player and get relegated. Excellent business model. Dear God.

Agreed and also add the pathetic attempts from Jacobs and Tapping from the spot !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)