+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 127 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Adrian Sporle signs on 3 year deal. Official

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Adrian Sporle signs on 3 year deal. Official
    Great news. Booth probably punted now. He's an ok player but if he were to leave won't lose sleep over it.

The build begins(again) but doesn't need to be as severe as the last number of seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Great news. Booth probably punted now. He's an ok player but if he were to leave won't lose sleep over it.

The build begins(again) but doesn't need to be as severe as the last number of seasons.
    Robbie and Asghar might feel that's the back 5 done, will be interesting to see if that's how it turns out.

Will definitely be a striker incoming and will have to be good!

Striker, creative midfielder, winger and another goalie please

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    Striker, creative midfielder, winger and another goalie please

Yea agree, that's the areas we need to strengthen

Happy with Harkes/Butcher as the cm combo with Bouhenna an option if not at CB

would rather we got rid of Robson tbh

If we are planning to let one of them go then would be Booth every day of the week for me, every though he has done OK, Robson is the better player and has improved

However we may keep both and use Robson mainly left mid, time will tell

Gonna be cautious this year about signings as i expected too much after the last 2 summers and got burnt in the end!

On the face of it, that looks like the defence is sorted. Smith/Watson, Connelly/Bouhenna/Watson, Reynolds/Frans and Sporle/Booth/(Robson) would be good to start off with, but wouldnt be upset if Booth and Frans were moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    would rather we got rid of Robson tbh
    I'd have been all for that too up until his move to left mid but like McMullan and Siegrist he really has improved.

It's almost like Robbie has put an arm around him and let him know that he'd have no future as a professional football player the way he was going. Personally I think the talk of Southampton looking at him a few seasons back went to his head and he became a Billy Big Baws but he seems to have knuckled down and screwed the nut now.

I'd have been all for that too up until his move to left mid but like McMullan and Siegrist he really has improved.

It's almost like Robbie has put an arm around him and let him know that he'd have no future as a professional football player the way he was going. Personally I think the talk of Southampton looking at him a few seasons back went to his head and he became a Billy Big Baws but he seems to have knuckled down and screwed the nut now.
    Robson is a far better footballer (and prospect) than Booth. I've always said there was a player there if he stopped being a f@nny. Neilson seems to have knocked that out of him. Not the finished article yet but I think he can be a big player for us the next 3 or 4 years. I think people forget he's still only 21.

Page 13 of 127 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)