+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Home v QPR Saturday 4th March KO 3pm

Of his actual 298 League games, no I'm not counting non league games, he's scored a total of 60 goals so an average of a goal every 4.96 matches so, based on that, he's due a hat trick tomorrow

NB. Just noticed ibs threw another bomb in and pissed off as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Of his actual 298 League games, no I'm not counting non league games, he's scored a total of 60 goals so an average of a goal every 4.96 matches so, based on that, he's due a hat trick tomorrow

NB. Just noticed ibs threw another bomb in and pissed off as usual
    Brin, as a moderator you should be able to see who reads the threads on this site. Take a look, it's at the bottom of the page. You will see that nearly all the threads are read by nearly all the regular posters (with some exceptions on O/T threads). There are many RUFC football related threads that have been running for months and have been read by 50-75+ posters. You will notice one name is conspicuously absent from most threads except for the ones where he 'throws bombs'.

IBS is not an RUFC fan (if he was he'd be reading all the RUFC football threads). He's just a troll (probably a fan of a rival team) who pops in here to wind people up. The only other explanation is he is a multi who spends the rest of his time logged in here under a different name. Either way, the sooner people just ignore him the better.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Brin, as a moderator you should be able to see who reads the threads on this site. Take a look, it's at the bottom of the page. You will see that nearly all the threads are read by nearly all the regular posters (with some exceptions on O/T threads). There are many RUFC football related threads that have been running for months and have been read by 50-75+ posters. You will notice one name is conspicuously absent from most threads except for the ones where he 'throws bombs'.

IBS is not an RUFC fan (if he was he'd be reading all the RUFC football threads). He's just a troll (probably a fan of a rival team) who pops in here to wind people up. The only other explanation is he is a multi who spends the rest of his time logged in here under a different name. Either way, the sooner people just ignore him the better.
    CAM, I’ve got a better idea 😉

ibs pal, I'm seriously having a fiver on him scoring a hat trick....hope it's about 50/1. It should be considering his scoring record so far.
    Brin, you need your head looking at pal. I thought you knew your football ?

He will not get 3 in total this season.

We have been sold a pup mate.

ibs pal, I'm seriously having a fiver on him scoring a hat trick....hope it's about 50/1. It should be considering his scoring record so far.
    Save your money Brin.
    You should be able to get 9/1 on a 2-1 win & 22/1 on a 3-1 win.
    I did earlier in the week.
    3-1 however is asking a bit too much - but you never know.

Were screwed if ainsworth is getting training staff in of this calibre

https://youtu.be/pIL9e6WtLvw

CAM, I’ve got a better idea 😉
    Touche, Brin. That is very mischievous but funny.

You bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Brin, you need your head looking at pal. I thought you knew your football ?

He will not get 3 in total this season.

We have been sold a pup mate.
    It’s on…. 125/1 for a hat trick.

It’s on…. 125/1 for a hat trick.

Hope he gets chances to get a hat trick! Since he's been here don't think he's had 3 chances in all games he's been in! Brin your lucky I wouldn't rule it out.

No Ollie or Peltier
    Harding and Odoffin instead
    No Wood on bench
    Kioso on bench
    Lindsay second choice to Odoffin?
    Hugill captain. Viktor for me but okay.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast