+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Wednesday

Pre-Match View From Wednesday

Wealthy, aristocratic ball players? What colour is the sky in their world?
    They’ve never been that in their entire history, the delusion never stops.
    And loving how the excuses are coming in already how many players missing? 7? 9? 35?
    Oh and there’s not a single Blades player they would want in their side? Feelings mutual porkies, we’ve had our fill of overpaid, underwhelming, disinterested mercenaries in the past so your welcome to them.
    Hope to god we turn up on form and totally stuff em out of sight on a Friday.

Another view from infiltrated by Pig comments.

Oh, wait...

Delusions, delusions, delusions

It doesn't matter if we win because it will only be against their reserve team

It doesn't matter that we beat their first team at the swill with half of our first team missing because they took the game too lightly, and it was Carloss's fault anyway.

It's all a way of trying to ensure that in their brainwashed minds United won't win, even if we do.

And the stupid pr@ck who said "if they had a full team he would expect to win and win handsomely" should be taken to an asylum and sectioned.

Its called getting you excuses in first. If rumours are correct its no Bannan, no Hooper tomorrow. They are right up against it, well lets hope so...

Get your excuses in because you’re absolutely sh*tt*ng it.
    They mouthed off all summer about the pub league and being in the big league and they were convinced this was their year to go up and watching us out perform them is absolutely killing them.

The pressure is all on us considering the pigs have an injury crisis. However i fully expect us to come through unscathed, 2-0 and the most comfortable 2-0 win of the season. The only worry sis the fear of the unknown with the new manager, however my Wednesday supporting mates said they will be watching with pillows over there faces if Butterfield & Jones start in the middle for them, i'm sure this is what Tufty will be hoping for to allow Lundstrum & Fleck to run ragged. UTCB

I hope we win, but I can't let myself get ahead of myself.......anything could happen tomorrow night - its a Derby.
    However, what I do know is that we have already piggy-backed over the Pigs, are a better team both on and off the pitch, and have a great deal of optimism and hope for the future.

They are in a mess and probably need to go down again to the 1st to sort out a few things........shame really but its what happens when you run a club poorly, and overspend on the wrong players.

if we win all were gonna get from em is it was our reserve team out certainly wouldnt rule it out but they will be ecstatic if they get a draw

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    if we win all were gonna get from em is it was our reserve team out certainly wouldnt rule it out but they will be ecstatic if they get a draw
    If we win i couldn't gi a shiny what they think,come to think of it i won't gi a shiny what they think whatever the result is,that's why i aint read the pre match view from the pigs.I think it'll be a 1-1 draw.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 11-01-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast