+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts v Mansfaild tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    By the way, those 328 extra tickets went in 40 minutes this morning. Just a shame they were so late coming as now there are lots of Stags fans in the Pavis and family stands.
    Glad you said ‘ Stags fans’
    For the minute , thought we were playing Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Glad you said ‘ Stags fans’
    For the minute , thought we were playing Barcelona
    We are playing Millwall, it seems, and have to live in fear of a few inbreds in the home ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil22 View Post
    No arguments with this. Pretty much all stags fans will go to county as it is so close and as it is a good day out also, most will bring a mate or 2 for a session in the city, which does have better bars/ nightlife than Mansfield. Obviously given our form it will always also attract the odd few floating fans, as let’s face it, a good away day is miles better than home matches....There isn’t usually the nastiness in this fixture that there would between us and say Chesterfield. However...after watching the behaviour of the county fans at the train station after game at FM it might be changing!!!!!
    As a genuine question, what is the thing about ‘backward’ inbred Mansfield fans??? For Ladybrook and Oak tree estates here I give you St Ann’s, Sneinton, Meadows, radford, forest fields, bulwell, Arnold, Top Valley, Huston Green, Basford, Ashley and many more......all a lot worse than most areas here
    Nothing wrong with Arnold mate. Don't tar us with that brush.

I give you St Ann’s, Sneinton, Meadows, radford, forest fields, bulwell, Arnold, Top Valley, Huston Green, Basford, Ashley and many more......all a lot worse than most areas here
    Huston, we have a problem... I guess Ashley is some new development I haven't yet visited.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I was there at Field Mill that day the toilets were smashed and I can tell you it wasn't genuine Notts fans that did it. I stood in the queue waiting to go in behind 20 or 30 of these "Stone Island" troublemakers. It was obvious to me and the stewards they were there for trouble, all the same age, whispering to each other, looking around all the time and not one of them smiling or bantering.

This, however, does not condone the stewards treating every Notts fan as if they were criminals. I saw them pushing and pulling fans into and out of rows of seats irrespective of age or *** and totally ignoring any pleas for help. The police too were highly unfriendly, bunching together and outstaring any one who passed by, even on the street, football fans or not. I don't imagine for a minute that Notts stewards or the police are angels but I've never seen them behave like the Mansfield lot. I don't know if the Mansfield fans are treated the in same way but if they are it would explain their low gates.
    It's the same police force at notts and Mansfield

No arguments with this. Pretty much all stags fans will go to county as it is so close and as it is a good day out also, most will bring a mate or 2 for a session in the city, which does have better bars/ nightlife than Mansfield. Obviously given our form it will always also attract the odd few floating fans, as let’s face it, a good away day is miles better than home matches....There isn’t usually the nastiness in this fixture that there would between us and say Chesterfield. However...after watching the behaviour of the county fans at the train station after game at FM it might be changing!!!!!
    As a genuine question, what is the thing about ‘backward’ inbred Mansfield fans??? For Ladybrook and Oak tree estates here I give you St Ann’s, Sneinton, Meadows, radford, forest fields, bulwell, Arnold, Top Valley, Huston Green, Basford, Ashley and many more......all a lot worse than most areas here
    I resent the remark you made about rough areas of Nottingham. I'm originally from Bestwood Estate and played Sunday football for a few years in Ladybrook, Oak Tree, Forest Town etc. Those places are full of woosers. Now Bestwood Estate was rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    I resent the remark you made about rough areas of Nottingham. I'm originally from Bestwood Estate and played Sunday football for a few years in Ladybrook, Oak Tree, Forest Town etc. Those places are full of woosers. Now Bestwood Estate was rough.
    What's a "wooser"?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    What's a "wooser"?
    Someone that wooses, obvious innit?

Some Slug Head on Mansfield Stagsnet forum going on about know knows 30 mansfield fans that's got tickets in the home fans sections & reckons the stewards wont be able to do anything if they all sit together,

where do these knob heads come from,

sandwich short of a picnic .... So the town of Mansfield have a day out ( or should I say one big family day out)

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    Some Slug Head on Mansfield Stagsnet forum going on about know knows 30 mansfield fans that's got tickets in the home fans sections & reckons the stewards wont be able to do anything if they all sit together
    From the OS:

Notts County are working closely with Mansfield Town and the police to prevent visiting supporters from purchasing tickets in home areas for the upcoming Nottinghamshire derby.

Mansfield have sold out their full allocation of 4,300 tickets, limited due to a number of issues including the lack of space inside the away concourse, and procedures are in place to protect the safety of all supporters by ensuring Stags fans without a ticket in the Jimmy Sirrel Stand do not travel to the match.

Any new registrations on Notts’ ticketing database are being cross-checked with Mansfield and a number of transactions have already been cancelled and refunded as a result.

Furthermore, any away supporters found to be in home areas on matchday will be immediately ejected without a refund. They will not, under any circumstance, be relocated to the away end.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast