+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another long journey...

Another long journey...

Dundee United stay in this division after tonights draw at at Livingston.With the distinct possibility of Ross County coming down ,Queens will be clocking up the miles next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Dundee United stay in this division after tonights draw at at Livingston.With the distinct possibility of Ross County coming down ,Queens will be clocking up the miles next season.

We always have

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    We always have

yep but the far away games seem to be the best away day outs ,love going up to ross county great away day and id rather go to dundee than livi ,livi is gota be one of the worst awaydays you can get ,for me its not about how many fans a team has to bring down to palmy its about enjoying the away day for me .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yep but the far away games seem to be the best aay day outs ,love going up to ross county great away day and id rather go to dundee than livi ,livi is gota be one of the worst awaydays you can get ,for me its not about how many fans a team has to bring down to palmy its about enjoying the away day for me .
    Same here,Livingston is a soulless biscuit tin of a stadium.Looking like the "bags" will be making another weekend of it with one of the Inverness (or hopefully Ross County) matches.Great days out,maybe not so much Dundee United though.

ross county is by far 1 of the best away days available and as i said before hopefully theh come down

Partick is a good away day too though and would bring in a couple of bumper home attendances !!

Quote Originally Posted by shugg1e1919 View Post
    Partick is a good away day too though and would bring in a couple of bumper home attendances !!

yep shuggle partick can be a good away day aswell ,but id rather have ross co as an away day before partick im not interested in how many fans a club brings to palmy its about the away days for me and the good day out ones .

lol ross co and partick down would be better and the crap away day at livi gone lol ,with ayr up and a playoff between dumbarton and alloa ,well its a toss up between those two as the away day at both doesnt really float my boat likes .ayr is one of the best away days there is tho .

Things are working out Francis.Partick aint down though,hopefully it works out that way and Munns Vaults will be bouncing again next season😁

Dumbarton preferable!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)