+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonard deal done(almost)

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post

All the board know who has satnav problems don't they Aya but, hey-ho, cheap shots cost ( and mean ) nothing.

You, more than anyone, should be able to tell us about the pull of the south?
    Cheap shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Cheap shot?
    I think you'll find Mr Mardy is on abart my TT bein the satnav for Leonard, comment Monte,it's ok for him to try and tek the wazz out of you but no one's allowed to do it to him,i don't know a grown man actin like a babby,who'da thunk it. UTCB

Cheap shot?
    Referencing a poster who tried to make a smart alec comment about my use of a satnav when everybody on here knows you have been known to have the odd issue with them, hence the 'cheap shot' comment

From his response he recognises that he had the wrong person in aligning me with satnav problems( 'my TT' WTF) but then goes on to prove my point about his lack of comprehension by saying I was trying 'to tek the wazz out of you'.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    What would Lenny have cost if he had 3 years left on his contract? Probably £2m+? There's a thought. That's a lot for a L1 midfielder. It suggests we have a very good player.

He'll be like another Basham for us, but more of a natural midfielder. He can play RB, RWB and RCB comfortably.

Players like that are invaluable.
    Plus he can score goals from a distance, something we’re really lacking and is a threat from free kicks

He’ll need time to settle, it’s a big move from the South coast for him and his family, but I genuinely think we’ve got a top top player here and more importantly so does Wilder. I think he’ll come on as sub on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    He is a £3 million player
    We've got him for £700,000 because of his contract situation.

If he'd got two years left on his contract we wouldn't be getting him, he'd be going to a big Championship club like Millwall or Brentford.

If he'd got 5 years left on his contract his price might be about £7 million, then SWFC might even be interested

Cheap shot?
    Are you shooting sparrows Aya? Tut

Referencing a poster who tried to make a smart alec comment about my use of a satnav when everybody on here knows you have been known to have the odd issue with them, hence the 'cheap shot' comment

From his response he recognises that he had the wrong person in aligning me with satnav problems( 'my TT' WTF) but then goes on to prove my point about his lack of comprehension by saying I was trying 'to tek the wazz out of you'.
    Oh dearie me. you really do tek mardiness to another level don't ya mi owd pal.UTCB

When I posted last year about being thick it was meant as an insult, a jibe.

Now, it's reality.

You really do not comprehend what has been said to you. Why not read and digest what is said rather than jumping in and proving your inability to comprehend even the simplest of issues?

Trying to deflect and obfuscate by calling names without actually addressing the issues is not working for you. All you are doing is proving yu don't have a basic grasp of comprehension.

BTW, Don't come on crowing about getting a response when I said I wouldn't respond to you again.

My response is basically an act of kindness, I am endeavouring to get you to stop making yourself look increasingly more foolish by diving in without thought, reason or an actual, meaningful reply to what is posted.

I do, however, realise my concern is futile.

When I posted last year about being thick it was meant as an insult, a jibe.

Now, it's reality.

You really do not comprehend what has been said to you. Why not read and digest what is said rather than jumping in and proving your inability to comprehend even the simplest of issues?

Trying to deflect and obfuscate by calling names without actually addressing the issues is not working for you. All you are doing is proving yu don't have a basic grasp of comprehension.

BTW, Don't come on crowing about getting a response when I said I wouldn't respond to you again.

My response is basically an act of kindness, I am endeavouring to get you to stop making yourself look increasingly more foolish by diving in without thought, reason or an actual, meaningful reply to what is posted.

I do, however, realise my concern is futile.
    Thank you for your kindness oh gr8 one. What a luvly mardy fella you are mi owd pal.Nar be kind again and let's get the thread back on subject,it's abart us signin Leonard not your Gigantic EGO. UTCB

Just playing a bit of catch up on this one but am I right in thinking the transfer didn’t go through Friday because it was after 5pm and they couldn’t complete the medical?
    Surely if the guy is coming up from Southend for talks we’d have the right medical staff on a bit of overtime to do the necessities?
    Or am I missing something? Either way at least we’ve agreed a few with his club and if Wilders chases this guy for so long then Jen must really think he can offer something and not just be a support/backup player

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast