+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best bet of the season so far.

Best bet of the season so far.

Braga to qualify for the last 16 of the Europa.

19/20 with Willie Hills.

Yes they lost at Ibrox but phuck know's how as they were by far the better team.They need a 1-0 win to get through and i think they will blow The Rangers away.They only have one loss in their last 12(Ibrox) and have beaten Benfica and Sporting Lisbon recently and sit 3rd in the Primeira Liga,they also beat and drew with Wolves in the group stages of the Europa.
    The Fun's big cousin's meanwhile have blew the league by drawing with the worst Sheep side in years,lost to bottom of the league Hearts,lost to Killie and drew with ST Johnstone who gave them 3 stands to make it a home game for them.I honestly thought Braga would be around 1/2 ON rather than almost evens so i would recommend you back them by as much as you can afford.

Watched that game although I already knew the result. Braga were really wasteful and could have been 4 or 5 clear. What I find a bit strange is that the Sevco are hailing it as a great result. 2 away goals for the opposition boys that doesn't look like a great result to me. Still I suppose they're new to Europe and it'll take bit of time for them.

Maybe better to take Braga @ 17/20 for 90 minutes. Braga win 3-2 you collect. But if you take them to qualify at 3-2 going into extra time they may not qualify & all you're losing is 2/20. Does that make sense? But you're right about the bet Boat, I would have expected Braga to be a bit shorter than 19/20. A counter intuition too tho is that Rangers are due a performance?

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Maybe better to take Braga @ 17/20 for 90 minutes. Braga win 3-2 you collect. But if you take them to qualify at 3-2 going into extra time they may not qualify & all you're losing is 2/20. Does that make sense? But you're right about the bet Boat, I would have expected Braga to be a bit shorter than 19/20. A counter intuition too tho is that Rangers are due a performance?
    Yes i see what you mean but that team would probably give Hearts 5 Kille and ST Johnstone 3 and Aberdeen 2.I honestly think they will murder The Rangers as their defending has been awful since the winter break.

Thanks for the tips.

17/20 on. Braga should be shorter odds than that at home. Bet placed 🤞

It's the unpredictability of football that bookies really love.

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    It's the unpredictability of football that bookies really love.
    Tell me about it mate,had it on the radio cos i was working and could not believe how bad Braga were compared to last week.

I hope petermackie as Committee Convener didn’t blow the whole GOHD budget on the bet GB. Else they’ll be raiding the bairns’ piggy banks again.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I hope petermackie as Committee Convener didn’t blow the whole GOHD budget on the bet GB. Else they’ll be raiding the bairns’ piggy banks again.
    Please do not bump this thread or bring Peter into it,his half of the double came up.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Please do not bump this thread or bring Peter into it,his half of the double came up.
    Don't worry GB you can taunt him with this off TDB. Someone asked how the effort was going over the road to fill 1 (ONE) stand for a home game and here is the reply

"Great minds think alike BCG, just been working it out from the Ticket Booking section of the official.Total Seats Available in the SE are 1811. There are 473 seats still available to buy as at 6pm today"

So despite a big FB campaign to fill the Derry Bog they have managed to sell a massive 1300 seats in it. Some fanbase. Maybe they could do with some fans in Fife and Angus?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)