+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If you don't vote Tory Kerr I am completely at a loss who you do vote for. You obviously don't vote labour since you slag them off all the time on just about every policy. Then again you don't particularly sing the praises of any other political party only getting behind Tory policies. If you ain't a tory voter you really should be. In fact I would go further than that and say you should join them and go out campaigning at the next election. I'm sure you would make a very good Tory councillor at least. Go for it. Don't be ashamed to wear your blue rosette with pride like GM does.
    Totally uncalled for Roly.

Thought you were better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Totally uncalled for Roly.

Thought you were better than that.
    No malice intended Howdy to Kerr. He has a right to vote for who he wants. GM nails his colours to the mast which is fair enough you know what you are dealing with but with Kerr you don't. As a legal man I would think it would be good practise to practice defending your case.

I don't dislike Kerr and I often think he makes some decent points on which I agree.

Think it could be lib dems. Very quiet about them Pup! I guess we will never know he will just continue being a critique of the Labour party and no other party. A bit obsessional perhaps but thats his choice.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-06-2019 at 10:57 AM.