+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarke confirmed as Scotland manager

Ffs

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I just don't accept bullsh!t.

I replied on topic pointing out Shinnie was still registered with Aberdeen and got the p!sh about shame.
    Maybe some should look at what I was responding to
    AFC min, he said ‘Shame on the BBC....’ did he not? It wasn’t a dig at you.

I was surprised to see it as well but as I saw it in the official SFA twitter feed, thought it must be right.

Back on topic, good to see Marshall back in. What the hell has happened to Craig Gordon?

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post

I was surprised to see it as well but as I saw it in the official SFA twitter feed, thought it must be right.

Back on topic, good to see Marshall back in. What the hell has happened to Craig Gordon?
    Now to be fair I was having a dig at him but it was just a wee one. It is maybe a bit too easy to pick him up on stuff because he does post some absolute pish as blowupsheep has pointed out on the summer transfer thread.

I wonder if big Ash will be looking for a call up again?

Glad to see a few Aberdeen players in there (very surprised at Devlin though to be honest). Glad to also see no Rangers players in there - hilarious listening to their fans moaning about it considering they only have about 2 Scottish players in the team - one of which is the biggest A-hole in the league who's already said he doesn't want to play for Scotland, and the other who isn't far behind him who plays in midfield which is probably Scotland's strongest position at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    As admitted by mondo himself, it was non topic related, cross threaded bullsh!t.
    An opportunity to play the man instead of playing the game.
    Par for the course though I suppose.

A former poster who chucked it the same time you joined, used to use that exact phrase. Fancy that

As admitted by mondo himself, it was non topic related, cross threaded bullsh!t.
    Par for the course though I suppose.
    I can be the bigger man and apologise for any distress my post caused. It was a cheap, easy shot and it wasn't even that funny. I'm disgusted by what I had written but I was going through a difficult point in my life at the time. This is no excuse so if you can find it in your heart to forgive me I feel we can both move on from this stronger people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    A former poster who chucked it the same time you joined, used to use that exact phrase. Fancy that
    As per usual, still paranoid.
    I don't know what you can do to accept the reality and move on.
    I hope you find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I can be the bigger man and apologise for any distress my post caused. It was a cheap, easy shot and it wasn't even that funny. I'm disgusted by what I had written but I was going through a difficult point in my life at the time. This is no excuse so if you can find it in your heart to forgive me I feel we can both move on from this stronger people.
    I would love nothing more than just discuss / debate the topics at hand without the personal aspect.

On that note then, how many of the Kilmarnock players do you think will get onto the pitch?

I reckon : -
    Stephen O'Donnel will continue at right back
    Stuart Findlay may have a shout, but I wonder if he will go with Souttar / McKenna CH partnership
    Greg Taylor is a cracking left back, but doubt he will replace Robertson
    Eamonn Brophey I very much doubt. I'm surprised he's actually in the squad to be honest.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast