+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 295 of 560 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

I was wondering what type of helmet would swallow that shyte, then up you pop

Pittodrie isn’t fit for European football, so we’ll need to play at Dens Park or Tannadice instead. Sounds plausible

Maybe we should do what people want to do with Hampden and we can just move about the country. Access training facilities and we will be more appealing to players since we don't actually play in Aberdeen. No brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I see we now have to play our European games in Dundee if the ground gets rejected. Closer than Glasgow I suppose.

This is exactly the type of shyte which makes me weary of everything else coming from the club

They’re lying to you

The local Evening Express rep is trying to get me to take an advert so he "just popped in" with a free paper yesterday.

I see they only lost 3-0 at Parkhead because of the lack of training facilities.
    Also the 0-0 draw with Hearts can be laid fairly and squarely on the " no facilities" doorstep as well.

The propaganda machine is being wound up again, no new stadium will be the cause of delays at the hospital by the end of next week.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yeah, going to look forward to making progression in Europe to the stage where our ground is not suitable thus we don;t play our games at home.
    I can just imagine leaving work and getting to the game along the A90 with the average speed cameras, so risk getting there on time.
    Also, you won't need to worry about drinking either (so no Red Bar issues), as you'll either need to leave work early and get down by bus / train, else be driving at least 65 miles to watch a f*cking home game with a lower capacity.

Is Dundee with limited capacity to Pittodrie / Kingsford, beter than Edinburgh or Glasgow where we at least can match our other home European games

I'm sure you'll Happy clap that if it happens
    My point is, the goalposts have been moved on that one. It has now been quoted as "Glasgow", then "Central Belt" and now its "Dundee"

Come on guys make up your mind. Or just do us a favour and stop lying

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My point is, the goalposts have been moved on that one. It has now been quoted as "Glasgow", then "Central Belt" and now its "Dundee"

Lying comes easy to them, for years we were told Pittodrie cant be redeveloped and then it changed to...well aye it could be redeveloped but it would only be 10-12k capacity.

I wouldnt trust Milne and his mates as far as i could throw them.

I love the way that has changed to Dundee. It just proves the sh@te coming out of Pittodrie is so thick and fast they are forgetting previous lies and making up other ones that contradict.
    I see we now have to play our European games in Dundee if the ground gets rejected. Closer than Glasgow I suppose.

This is exactly the type of shyte which makes me weary of everything else coming from the club

They’re lying to you

Do you not think they should consider alternative options which makes it easier for our fans to attend "home" games in another city?
    Certainly neither of the Dundee team stadiums have the capacity of Pittodrie, so there would be a restriction on attending if that option were taken.
    However travel would be easier.
    Stupid if you ask me as the stage in which we would be affected for Europe would attract some much better teams and likely increased desire to attend.

That said, not everyone would be able to make an away "home" game, so that would be an impact.
    Nevermind, it would likely be on the telly anyway.........

Or just do us a favour and stop lying
    It's not lying, look up UEFA for yourself to see the criteria and decide for yourself whether Pittodrie meets that criteria.
    The facts are there and you want to portray its a lie as it meets your needs, regardless whether your claim is true or not

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Lying comes easy to them, for years we were told Pittodrie cant be redeveloped and then it changed to...well aye it could be redeveloped but it would only be 10-12k capacity.

I wouldnt trust Milne and his mates as far as i could throw them.
    Sorted then.
    Lets stay at Pittodrie with a reduced capacity.
    Let's happy clap that dimwit idea

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Do you not think they should consider alternative options which makes it easier for our fans to attend "home" games in another city?
    Certainly neither of the Dundee team stadiums have the capacity of Pittodrie, so there would be a restriction on attending if that option were taken.
    However travel would be easier.
    Stupid if you ask me as the stage in which we would be affected for Europe would attract some much better teams and likely increased desire to attend.

That said, not everyone would be able to make an away "home" game, so that would be an impact.
    Nevermind, it would likely be on the telly anyway.........

my point is being lost on you here. The club reek of bull**** on this one. I don't believe this is the case at all. The fact they have changed their mind on where we can play makes the stench even stronger.

As said above. "no Pittodrie cannot be redeveloped", that turned into, "yes it can but it will be smaller".

Its as if they are forgetting previously spouted pish.

They are spouting any pish to get everyone onside for the Masonic Milne Dome.

Nae working here Stewarty min. Nae working on plenty of others either

I was wondering what type of helmet would swallow that shyte, then up you pop

Pittodrie isn’t fit for European football, so we’ll need to play at Dens Park or Tannadice instead. Sounds plausible
    Good point, never stopped to think about that.
    I'm not aware if either meet the guidelines or not.
    You'd hazard a guess they would not.

Page 295 of 560 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast