+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dug out switch

Dug out switch

No sure what the idea behind it is.

Always thought the home side bench better behind the linesman.

Defo be be better switching home fans behind the other goal

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Defo be be better switching home fans behind the other goal
    'Defo' wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    'Defo' wouldn't.
    Yeah you wud, make a huge difference to the atmosphere and help the team.

Bobby Cox is soulless.

Coxy is soulless ,isolated and deffo at the wrong end of the ground, a much better home atmosphere could be generated with the home fans all in one area and the away fans isolated

Prefer being in the Bobby Cox, plus the bricks are in there of passed away relatives which I like to visit.
    You’d only get chunts moaning that it was a further walk from the shop where they already moan about having to go for a ticket ��
    Last edited by shaded; 11-07-2019 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Prefer being in the Bobby Cox, plus the bricks are in there of passed away relatives which I like to visit.
    You’d only get chunts moaning that it was a further walk from the shop where they already moan about having to go for a ticket 😀
    Shops in wrong place, everything disconnected really, badly designed when new stands went up.

It will all be sorted when we move to our brand spanking new rented stadium in the year two thousand and never.....good news to follow soon lol.

On a side note pitch looked splendid surrounded by an absolute ****hole of a ground.

I don't visit the cox often but I never mind to bring my wellies to wade through the puddle and gutters.....maybe should have a reminder on the ticket.....and still no proper storage.

**** most respected

Would mean away fans and home fans crossing outside the main stand after the games as away fans head for buses unless away fans got delayed exiting for 15 minutes so would be absolutely the wrong thing to do. Just one of the many limitations Dens has but we'd better get use to it I suppose because once again it's gone very quiet on the 'new stadium' front.

As John Lydon once said 'ha ha ha, ever get the feeling you've been cheated?'.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Would mean away fans and home fans crossing outside the main stand after the games as away fans head for buses unless away fans got delayed exiting for 15 minutes so would be absolutely the wrong thing to do. Just one of the many limitations Dens has but we'd better get use to it I suppose because once again it's gone very quiet on the 'new stadium' front.

As John Lydon once said 'ha ha ha, ever get the feeling you've been cheated?'.
    Park bus/buses behind Cox.....simples

The froots have about 50 buses coming from out the town to their home games, where would you park all them

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Park bus/buses behind Cox.....simples
    I'm not getting into a discussion about this but how many buses would you get there? Would it be enough to cover a visit from Celtic, The Rangers, Hearts or Hibs? Didn't think so. Even the fruity mob across the road bring too many buses to Dundee to accommodate there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)