+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie Roll call match thread and sh1t

Ferguson will be a big miss for us in this game.
    Shinnie is back, but I presume he'll play alongside young Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    In/Oot - Nae decided yet. Eye issue means I'm trying to limit driving to toon, and Killie's a hoor of a way doon.

Furryboots - Behind the goal at the Jayden Stockley Rippit Sark End

Pre - visiting family in Shawlands

Post - visiting family in Shawlands

Prediction - 0-0 [McIlroy og, Connor og, Fleming og, Gibson og, Woodman og, Whyte og, MacDonald og, Spelman og]
    Very clever post. Made me smile. Thanks.

In.
    Back o the goal
    driving
    driving
    2-0 us but Killie awarded win after SFA/SPFL/ref/assistants and press condemn sectarian outburst of "Stand Free" by Aberdeen fans.

Well done Killie for cutting Hun allocation. Let's do the same. 800.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Hats off to anyone going to Killie
    ^^^^ This ^^^^

I知 struggling to drum up any enthusiasm for going to the diets & Timothy at home so fair play to anyone who can be arsed travelling for this.

Given the state of our squad, I think we値l lose for what it痴 worth.

Which means we値l probably win...

The quicker the season ends the better. We have been poor this season. Bad recruitment in both transfer windows again made it nigh impossible to win any trophies. Our recruitment structure is drastically needing an overhaul.
    Hopefully we beat Kilmarnock but don稚 put money on it. Kilmarnock will be favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    In / Oot - Usual for me

Furryboots - nae sure yet maybe the gerden

Pre - Saturday brunching so there's a fair chunce that Mr and Mrs Sheep could baithe be in a hoor oh a redup

Post - probably starting to sober up and the hangover kicking so daresay hair of the dog will be in order

Prediction - 0-0 and another showing of spectacular tactical wizardry from our illustrious leader, but hey ho never mind just another 4 games of this pesh to endure this season (hallelujah)
    Oot

Playing Echt at home

Trying to golf in my first medal this year

Watching the 2nd half in the pub

2-2 draw

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The quicker the season ends the better. We have been poor this season. Bad recruitment in both transfer windows again made it nigh impossible to win any trophies. Our recruitment structure is drastically needing an overhaul.
    Hopefully we beat Kilmarnock but don’t put money on it. Kilmarnock will be favourites.
    I don’t think we have been any worse this season than we were last season,this time last year we just got knocked out of the semi final as well plus the white wash was still on before the split games.

I believe last season the general thought was we couldn’t win big games and could only beat the diddy teams,this season we have won some big games but lost games we should be winning.

One thing for sure is we are going to have to sign some really good players this summer but I think we will be lucky if we manage to sign one,it will mostly be duds and duds on loan again.

Cannae make the home games as I知 working so I知 in for this one.

Away end

Plans still to be finalised

A win please

In/Oot - In. Lift down from the nephew.

Furryboots - Behind the goal top section.

Pre - Quick pint somewhere.

Post - Back up to Glasgow. 50th birthday party in Alan Rough function suite at Firhill. Few beers then Berlin early Sunday morning.

Prediction - God only knows. Nae expecting much. Still totally deflated from Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

One thing for sure is we are going to have to sign some really good players this summer but I think we will be lucky if we manage to sign one,it will mostly be duds and duds on loan again.
    You should get the gig as PR chief....You are still more positive than me though about the club.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast