+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 172 of 560 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    Stop looking to point the finger at the council or locals opposed to stadiums, Stewart Milne's castles in the sky are the sole reason for this mess.
    I went to a dinner party a few years ago and I swear the other couple were the most repetitive boring ba5tards I had ever met, but you are most definitely taking the crown. Well done.

I think the majority on here should just ignore you from now on as its clear that your simply not going to ƒuck off anytime soon.

Your full entitled top your opinion, so take that with you if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    I went to a dinner party a few years ago and I swear the other couple were the most repetitive boring ba5tards I had ever met, but you are most definitely taking the crown. Well done.

I think the majority on here should just ignore you from now on as its clear that your simply not going to ƒuck off anytime soon.

Your full entitled top your opinion, so take that with you if you do.
    Do you have anything to add to counter it, which was in response to the 'we're desperate for facilities' comments in the link you posted, or just the same drivel every time?

Why don't you focus on what I said about it taking till 2019 minimum due to NIMBYs, you fvcking boring clown.

If they're so desperate for training facilities why the fvck have they nae applied for them only at some point in the last 20 years and gradually developed them.

These will take till 2019 at minimum due to any legal challenges until eventual confirmation.

Stop looking to point the finger at the council or locals opposed to stadiums, Stewart Milne's castles in the sky are the sole reason for this mess.
    Wrong again Stan it was Ian van dahl that did castles in the sky. 😂😂😂😂 and it wasn't that bad a song surely to blame for all this

If they're so desperate for training facilities why the fvck have they nae applied for them only at some point in the last 20 years and gradually developed them.

These will take till 2019 at minimum due to any legal challenges until eventual confirmation.

Its a conspiracy i tell ya...

westhilliers are like turkeys voting for Christmas.

I will be laughing at ya when this gets voted for... you Westhilliers peaked too early. Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Its a conspiracy i tell ya...

westhilliers are like turkeys voting for Christmas.

I will be laughing at ya when this gets voted for... you Westhilliers peaked too early. Doh!
    I'll be laughing at the entire target demographic of this move when it's eventually shelved.

I'll be laughing at the entire target demographic of this move when it's eventually shelved.

what a moron!

What will you do if it's rejected? Or worse, rejected after a legal challenge in a year's time.

Just accept that Milne has blown £5m on this sh1t and 'get behind' his next attempt?
    I've already said I'm concerned if this fails.
    The club will likely go to the shire if once again the city fail to help deliver one of its proposals.

It's going to happen at some point and it's so called fans like yourself that is wasting the clubs money supporting the naysayers.

What will you do if it's rejected? Or worse, rejected after a legal challenge in a year's time.

Just accept that Milne has blown £5m on this sh1t and 'get behind' his next attempt?
    The point is, what will you do if it goes ahead?

Will you go against your principles and attend the "soulless, lego building that you say it will be?

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    The point is, what will you do if it goes ahead?

Will you go against your principles and attend the "soulless, lego building that you say it will be?
    how many games do you actually think he has attended?

thinks all that needs fixing at Pittordrie is the Main Stand ffs.

A very valid point

Page 172 of 560 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast