+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O.T. Namecallers be very careful what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    'I never said it was ok, you reap what you sow'.

So it was ok as you're defending them by saying it's her own fault! (That's what 'you reap what you sow' means!)
    I think you might be wasting your electric trying to explain these concepts to Tricky. It’s because of people like him that they still have to put instructions on bottles of shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    All you ever post on these threads are pedantic objections to pro Remain posters while letting the most absurd pro Leave posts pass unchallenged. What's the point?

Of course he doesn't know all 17 million but he's quoting numerous polls which all say the same thing and regarding education and while there are no surveys explicitly regarding xenophobia there is such a thing as anecdotal evidence. How many pro-remain posters on here could arguably be defined as xenophobic, and how many Leave posters?
    I could throw that point of view back at you and the remainers regarding posts from the likes of BFP labelling leave voters being old,uneducated, white racists. I can't remember any remainer challenging our absurd that is, or is it your/their opinion.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-01-2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Have a guess :D

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I could throw that point of view back at you and the remainers regarding posts from the likes of BFP labelling leave voters being old,uneducated, white racists. I can't remember any remainer challenging our absurd that is, or is it your/their opinion.
    So let's get back to the bus slogan. Regardless of any other predictions, do you agree that the slogan was a blatant lie to try and secure the vote of the gullible and stupid? Just give me a simple yes or no on that question to start with, then say whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So let's get back to the bus slogan. Regardless of any other predictions, do you agree that the slogan was a blatant lie to try and secure the vote of the gullible and stupid? Just give me a simple yes or no on that question to start with, then say whatever you want.
    If the only thing you remoaners can keep coming up with is the £350 million the side of a bus you must be getting very desperate. Can you tell me where all the hundreds and thousands of unemployed are that you negative lot said would happen...just give me a simple answer..

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    'I never said it was ok, you reap what you sow'.

So it was ok as you're defending them by saying it's her own fault! (That's what 'you reap what you sow' means!)
    twist twist twist.

She insults people all the time. Are you surprised that someone has a go at her?
    So no, I never said the abuse was right, but perhaps, just perhaps her whinging has a hint of hypocrisy about it.
    But it's ok to slag abuses off from one side of the fence isn't it?

Oh and fat boy, I never saw you condemn this from your stable of nut jobs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1tZSVPNw3o

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    If the only thing you remoaners can keep coming up with is the £350 million the side of a bus you must be getting very desperate.
    Seeing as our Anna Soubry voter has joined in, I'll ask him the same question - was the bus slogan a blatant lie to try and secure the vote of the gullible and stupid? As before, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Can you tell me where all the hundreds and thousands of unemployed are that you negative lot said would happen...just give me a simple answer.
    I'll answer that, and my simple answer is that we haven't actually left yet (try watching the news occasionally) so what it will lead to in terms of unemployment is still a matter of guesswork.

If the only thing you remoaners can keep coming up with is the £350 million the side of a bus you must be getting very desperate. Can you tell me where all the hundreds and thousands of unemployed are that you negative lot said would happen...just give me a simple answer..
    1. Europe falling back into war
    2. Emergency Brexit tax
    3. House prices plummeting by 30-40%
    4. 800 000 on the dole
    5. Each household, 4.5k worse off

All said before the vote and advertised on the telly in interviews/speeches.
    Not to mention Camerons £9 million in a propaganda leaflet, at tax payers expense.

Now, what scared/or twisted folks opinions more?
    A bus decoration suggesting we spend £350 m on the NHS.
    Or the above statements.

I think the bus ******* is a lot more laughable than the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    So no, I never said the abuse was right, but perhaps, just perhaps her whinging has a hint of hypocrisy about it. But it's ok to slag abuses off from one side of the fence isn't it?
    Hmmmm, how ironic that you of all people should talk of hypocrisy from one side of the fence!

Do you remember only minutes after Jo Cox was murdered, you started a post saying how disgraceful it was that the media were talking of an extreme right winger as the killer. You insisted it was nothing at all to do with politics, and was merely the actions of a random nutter. How about this after his trial:

An extreme rightwing terrorist has been sentenced to prison for the rest of his life for the murder of the Labour MP Jo Cox after a seven-day Old Bailey trial in which he made no effort to defend himself. Thomas Mair repeatedly shot and stabbed Cox in an attack during the EU referendum campaign in June. While attacking her he was saying: “This is for Britain”, “keep Britain independent”, and “Britain first”.

In the face of intense competition, that was probably the lowest of your low points infesting this board.

Hmmmm, how ironic that you of all people should talk of hypocrisy from one side of the fence!

Do you remember only minutes after Jo Cox was murdered, you started a post saying how disgraceful it was that the media were talking of an extreme right winger as the killer. You insisted it was nothing at all to do with politics, and was merely the actions of a random nutter. How about this after his trial:

An extreme rightwing terrorist has been sentenced to prison for the rest of his life for the murder of the Labour MP Jo Cox after a seven-day Old Bailey trial in which he made no effort to defend himself. Thomas Mair repeatedly shot and stabbed Cox in an attack during the EU referendum campaign in June. While attacking her he was saying: “This is for Britain”, “keep Britain independent”, and “Britain first”.

In the face of intense competition, that was probably the lowest of your low points infesting this board.
    Lovely, I'm glad you saved that in filing cabinet 14.

Is that the same as when, every time someone is killed by a Muslim and the political stance is always aimed at "mentally unstable"
    You do it every time.
    The politicians jump on the mentally unstable band wagon every time.
    Germany and Sweden do it all the time.

TM is a criminal who committed a terrorist act. He was/is mentally ill. Just because he decided to be a far right Nazi, does not provide the fuel to just blame that on the crime.

Of course you being you.
    You get to decide whats right and wrong on here and who can say what.
    You are a narcissist in the extreme and possibly have issues of your own.
    Do you have God complexes as well?

If the slogan on the BUS said all the £350 million was to go to the NHS then it was a blatant lie, if it didn't say that then it was open to interpretation to what you wanted to believe depending on your political persuasion.
    Hope that puts your mind at rest.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast