+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Liam Noble gone??

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    'an older head, who has had a wonderful career, will help the younger players flourish'

KN polishing his boots even as I write!
    Nah, he's past it now but it looks like that conversation over dinner with Frank Lampard came to something. Can you be a player and a manager for two different teams?

I am sorry to see him go - I think we had yet to see the best from him. Good luck Liam and thanks for your efforts for Notts.

Is our midfield weaker? Noble was pretty much terrible and O'Connor was a bit part player for us as was Milsom. We've signed Patching who should be talented and Crawford. Kellet should be more consistent on the left than Grant in all but goal scoring.
    I'm hoping that Hussin will physically mature with a pre season and be a good player for us.
    Noble, Milsom, O'Connor and probably Grant wouldn't have been cheap to employ so there is probably some cash spare to strengthen too.

Thank goodness for small mercys a waste of a squad number and more importantly a wage packet.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    'an older head, who has had a wonderful career, will help the younger players flourish'

KN polishing his boots even as I write!
    With the look of him he would have to lose about 2 stone first But Noble will be no loss imo.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    With the look of him he would have to lose about 2 stone first But Noble will be no loss imo.
    Wants to move closer to home but not too long ago was happy to play got Forest Green. Yeah whatever Notts but please dont insult my intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Wants to move closer to home but not too long ago was happy to play got Forest Green. Yeah whatever Notts but please dont insult my intelligence!
    Let's face it, they snatched his hand off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Let's face it, they snatched his hand off.
    Who is 'they' , Notts, Hartlepool or both?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I am sorry to see him go - I think we had yet to see the best from him. Good luck Liam and thanks for your efforts for Notts.
    You're in the minority Banjo. Lets be honest, he's been shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    He wanted to move closer to home when he left FGR, so he did and now he's actually completing the journey after a long lunch stop at Notts. Safe journey Liam.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast