+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: D Day for Brexit

Apparently May went over to Germany to show Merkel her plans for Brexit and ask her opinion. No one in our Cabinet had seen the plans, nor anyone in the Department for Exiting, including the person charged with negotiating our departure, David Davis.

I know we abolished capital punishment a long while ago, but what is the current punishment for an act of treason ?

It's really quite shocking that this can actually happen. One person deciding the future of a nation? Fcuking madness!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We are really going nowhere with this are we. Theresa May could be gone before much longer and I am reading chilling reports that the Tory inner circle want Rees-Moggy as Prime Minister.
    That lefties view the Mog with alarm BT is music to my ears. I quite like the cut of his jib, besides there are currently no Old Etonians in the Cabinet, in the interests of diversity and equality, that imbalance needs redressing forthwith.
    Last edited by sinkov; 12-07-2018 at 08:45 AM.

It's really quite shocking that this can actually happen. One person deciding the future of a nation? Fcuking madness!
    I agree BT, but don't worry, Jacob and Jeremy will make sure her plan never gets through parliament. I have no problem with a PM making decisions, it comes with the territory, but our government asked the people what they wanted, it's May's duty to deliver on their decision, not consort with the people determined to thwart the will of the British people, there are more than enough traitors in our own country without going abroad conniving with them as well.

'Is this OK with you mutti ?' Jesus feckin wept, shameful.

Trump wants a hard Brexit possibly so he will think we would do a deal that favoured him.
    Meanwhile the paper isn’t at Westminster when Raab starts to talk about it. Parliament suspended to allow MPs 5 minutes to read it.. so it will be an uninformed debate and the new Minister gets off to a bad start.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Trump wants a hard Brexit possibly so he will think we would do a deal that favoured him.
    The President of the USA wants to do a trade deal that would be beneficial to his country. What on earth will this idiot get up to next ?

May pictured cosying up on BBC news to Trumpster was so sycophantic, the induced nausea brought my tea up.

May pictured cosying up on BBC news to Trumpster was so sycophantic, the induced nausea brought my tea up.
    I'll bet there were tomato skins in it BT, there always are, even if you haven't eaten any tomatoes.

Carrots too, and I bloody hate carrots!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The President of the USA wants to do a trade deal that would be beneficial to his country. What on earth will this idiot get up to next ?
    Sinkov You misquote me. I was talking of him supporting Brexit.
    He wants us out of the EU then he will see us as weak. President Roosevelt did a deal in WW2 when we were on our own that ensured we ended up in the US debt and only when he saw we were broke did he come into the war.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...of-empire.html

Trump has similar motives I suggest. Brexit weakens Britain and weakens Europe both of which are in his interest.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)