+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bristol City

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Often thought we’d have hit the Prem with Jonno
    They'd have sold his entire team before let that happen Jules

Oh wait a minute ............

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They'd have sold his entire team before let that happen Jules

Oh wait a minute ............
    Time to move on from the anti Cryne agenda Animal. Look forrads, not back.

Don't get the Johnson loovin'.

I thought they looked good all over the pitch, unlucky to lose , and always looked a threat going forrard, idunt think Pep will take them lightly In the second leg,
    On Man City , what has gone wrong with John Stones , poor last night, and has been a while now ?

they put in a great performance but I don't reckon they were unlucky to lose a different ref might have given a penalty for Stones getting rolled over and for me Flint should have gone for his body check on De-Bruyne but it's set it up for a cracking second leg.

Thuz no logic to it burra just can't tek to Johnson. Watching him last neet with his collar turned up and scarf set at a jaunty angle doing silly finger/ hand gestures made me cringe. The laiked o'reyt but Man City cudda ed five or six.
    The time spent on that Altrincham terrace p1ss wet through and he cuddn't even be arsed to acknowledge us at the end is still burnt in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thuz no logic to it burra just can't tek to Johnson. Watching him last neet with his collar turned up and scarf set at a jaunty angle doing silly finger/ hand gestures made me cringe. The laiked o'reyt but Man City cudda ed five or six.
    The time spent on that Altrincham terrace p1ss wet through and he cuddn't even be arsed to acknowledge us at the end is still burnt in my mind.
    Seconded

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Can't argue with that because I was there that day too , it's my image of the LJ tenure .

It took the bloody owner to sort his team art when he brought Hammill back , we niver looked back after that .

He was fecking clueless here , best stroke of luck this club had was when he did one to Bristol City .

He's had two owners who stuck with him , unprecedented these days , very very fortunate bloke to be still in football management .

Doing alreight nar to be fair , learned from his c@cks up here most likely .

Like his team , he remains a swarmy odious tw@t as far as I'm concerned .

Spot on Animal.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Can't argue with that because I was there that day too , it's my image of the LJ tenure .

It took the bloody owner to sort his team art when he brought Hammill back , we niver looked back after that .

He was fecking clueless here , best stroke of luck this club had was when he did one to Bristol City .

He's had two owners who stuck with him , unprecedented these days , very very fortunate bloke to be still in football management .

Doing alreight nar to be fair , learned from his c@cks up here most likely .

Like his team , he remains a swarmy odious tw@t as far as I'm concerned .
    Spot on Animal. Couldn't have put it better myself. We joke about what time I leave matches. However, during his tenure I was that depressed watching us seemingly go down the toilet I was leaving early every week.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast