+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don't be fooled

That's a fair summary Riley.

To be honest re MMMAGIC I disagree with how he often put his point of view forward but have no personal dislike of him.

We need a lot of different characters to keep the board interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    That's a fair summary Riley.

To be honest re MMMAGIC I disagree with how he often put his point of view forward but have no personal dislike of him.

We need a lot of different characters to keep the board interesting.
    You disagree with how often i put my argument forward???

Here's the thing with me and the 'doc', everyone knows he's a shyster, and carries on with his charade regardless, , now, whether that's harmless or not is neither here or there, i just don't like bull shytters, simple really

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    You disagree with how often i put my argument forward???

Here's the thing with me and the 'doc', everyone knows he's a shyster, and carries on with his charade regardless, , now, whether that's harmless or not is neither here or there, i just don't like bull shytters, simple really
    In a way that paragraph is indeed the thing because it is totally incorrect and is in fact a lie.

Frog is about to confirm one of your lies about who is who and your repeated assertion suggestion that I am lying about my profession is yet another lie.

That's all I'm saying on this as we will no doubt get bogged down with the usual shy..te but to put it simply you are just making up things and you are completely wrong...but Hey Ho..let others decide who and what they believe if they can be ars..ed to even consider the subject.

In a way that paragraph is indeed the thing because it is totally incorrect and is in fact a lie.

Frog is about to confirm one of your lies about who is who and your repeated assertion suggestion that I am lying about my profession is yet another lie.

That's all I'm saying on this as we will no doubt get bogged down with the usual shy..te but to put it simply you are just making up things and you are completely wrong...but Hey Ho..let others decide who and what they believe if they can be ars..ed to even consider the subject.
    Nah, i don't lie, i don't have the need to, to anyone whether that's on a message board or face to face, i abhor multis and shysters...because it's basically dishonest, like itor not, that sums you up totally, a multi-shyster!

You're a lying sh*t and you know it. Respected doctor - laughed, I nearly died.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    You're a lying sh*t and you know it. Respected doctor - laughed, I nearly died.
    Hi Kev

I will have my eggs easy over next time I come over for a weekend.

How are the wendun variants?

Nah, i don't lie, i don't have the need to, to anyone whether that's on a message board or face to face, i abhor multis and shysters...because it's basically dishonest, like itor not, that sums you up totally, a multi-shyster!
    To show us all that you are not a liar just give us all another name that I post under as a multi- shyster.

You cannot of course because you are indeed a liar.

Make sure there is plenty of abuse in your reply in your attempt to avoid the very simple request.
    Last edited by kempo; 16-07-2017 at 06:42 PM.

To show us all that you are not a liar just give us all another name that I post under as a multi- shyster.

You cannot of course because you are indeed a liar.
    https://memegenerator.net/instance/5...-touch-a-nerve

No name then so you are telling lies.

No name then so you are telling lies.
    Listen fella, i'm 51, i've worked in heavy industry for the majority of my life, in all male environments, do you seriously think you can wind me up? Come back with some of your grammar school chums and try better next time 'doc'...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast