+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Arabtrust - actions speak louder than words

Arabtrust - actions speak louder than words

https://stv.tv/sport/football/135187...ed-fans-group/

Thompson goes quiet
    Arabtrust go quiet

Any comment for the non Arabtrust paid up supporting fans?
    Ironic that Arabtrust came in on the back of UFC and now they fail to even mention change. Or anything.
    I don't care how much money they raise for our youth set up, spare me that ffs, what are they DOING to get rid of the cancer that is killing our club?

They're quite happy to sit back and pretend everything is fine and well

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    They're quite happy to sit back and pretend everything is fine and well
    I don't think they will be OA, I think they will be just as concerned as the rest of us. Best if they continue to focus on what they are good at, coz if this goes tits up then all we will have left is the youth teams

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    I don't think they will be OA, I think they will be just as concerned as the rest of us. Best if they continue to focus on what they are good at, coz if this goes tits up then all we will have left is the youth teams
    If it goes tits up we will not have any youth teams. We will not have a club. Fullstop.
    Thompson is a clear and present danger to the future of the club we love and underestimating this could be fatal.
    Arabtrust should be instrumental in Change.
    They came into being as The Fans Voice On The Board and now they hide behind youth fundraising while watching the club disintegrate.
    So is it reasonable to ask what are they doing about the survival of our club?
    They're smug, they're arrogant, they think a reply on a messageboard or a public statement to non members is beneath them and I despise them for their silence.
    I hope the new ownership when it comes sees them for what they are.

Really? You're spreading fake news again.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Really? You're spreading fake news again.
    Really? I think you're spreading fake news again. Evidence?

youve just quoted yourself so we have no idea who your replying to but assuming your part of AT so welcome aboard, be good to hear whats happening on your side

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    we'll have badges

I presume this was for me. It's not fake news, how can it be, it's just the opinion of an individual.
    Gavin Muir gave that interview 4 games before we were relegated.
    So assuming you have a connection of some sort to AT, can you tell us what AT has done since then to further their aim stated in the interview - the bit about change in the Boardroom?
    Eddie Thompson didn't want a fans representation on the board to become a smug elitist club as it appears you (they) have become. He would have wanted open communications to all fans not just paid up AT members.
    So tell us all what AT are doing to foster change at Boardroom level?

they make badges stoke

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)