+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT British IS fighters Caught By Syrian Kurds

OT British IS fighters Caught By Syrian Kurds

These 2 men have executed many people including Brits. The yanks have them and if they also harmed US citizens they are ****ed. If they haven't I am sure they will end up back here in a few years after we hear from their families about what great lads they are. The taxpayer will then have to put a few million quid in their back pockets because the British Secret Service( if at all involved ) where complicated in their arrest. Makes my blood boil !

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    These 2 men have executed many people including Brits. The yanks have them and if they also harmed US citizens they are ****ed. If they haven't I am sure they will end up back here in a few years after we hear from their families about what great lads they are. The taxpayer will then have to put a few million quid in their back pockets because the British Secret Service( if at all involved ) where complicated in their arrest. Makes my blood boil !
    I wouldn't let your blood boil for something that hasn't happened yet. I reckon they'll be interrogated and tried over there, with all that entails, and rightly so.

By the way this post is just missing a link to the BBC News website 😉

British my arse! - In law yes ....... in truth NEVER.

Drop them off in the remotest part of the Sahara with nothing and wave the *******s goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Drop them off in the remotest part of the Sahara with nothing and wave the *******s goodbye.
    water board them, electrocute them, then hack their heads off.
    Pretty much the same as the aid workers they brutalised, who were there to help victims

Bring them back to the UK and feed them to a few Millwall supporters...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    water board them, electrocute them, then hack their heads off.
    Pretty much the same as the aid workers they brutalised, who were there to help victims
    Nice to see you back The Trickster......not a lot there that I disagree with, but they have "hooman rites" in our new pc world....they will be tried, convicted and given 25 years in a nice cushy clean cell, tv, food and therapy.....out in 15 years and looking for a semi in Nottingham to spend their middle age......justice?

Watching Sky News about where they should be judged . Please not in the UK , they are stateless after all. Let the Kurds string um by the balls. Something tells me though they will be end up in a semi in Nottingham, very rich men because a returning officer accidently broke one their finger nails.
    Last edited by navypie; 11-02-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Watching Sky News about where they should be judged . Please not in the UK , they are stateless after all. Let the Kurds string um by the balls. Something tells me though they will be end up in a semi in Nottingham, very rich men because a returning officer accidently broke one their finger nails.
    What tells you that then?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast