+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Valerian Ismael new head coach

Jeeeezzzz !!!
    Let’s not go down the slippery slope of throwing accusations of racism about.
    Unless someone is expressing hatred or actually saying detrimental things about A, B or C then those accusations cannot be proved.
    Surely we arnt as childish as those on the BBS that throw such accusations about.

As for those not liking these owners.
    What’s wrong with having those opinions!?!?!
    Im a supporter of these owners ....... but does it matter that others have a different view.
    This message board would be a very boring place if we all had the same view.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Harping on about the Americans isnt racism then... oh i see. Selective morals.... bet you find family guy funny too....

Having an opinion on how some of the owners make decisions regarding how they run the club isn’t being racist ! One of the owners is English.

Patrick Cryne received just as much criticism on here at times, as club owners you are in the firing line as decisions will not please everyone.

Bill

With respect I haven't thrown accusations around at the ownership without good reason .

The events that played out at OCG Nice I've documented a number of times .

I actually initially welcomed them here when they first bought the club but I was also highly suspicious as to why a consortium of billionaires would be interested in buying a championship club in one of the most economically challenged areas in the country .
    Only one thing jumped off the page and that was our success in selling players on for good profit .

I'm sure you'd agree with me that the consortium are only here to make money so I don't believe that accusation wasn't without foundation .

How else at that time did it look possible to make money out of Barnsley Football Club ?

We all knew they wouldn't be getting their hands on the stadium and the land surrounding it other than 50% so that wasn't clearly the reason .

They sold OGC Nice under a huge cloud and to further muddy the waters our accounts are unattainable to view in detail in Hong Kong .

I've no axe to grind with whoever owns us just as long as they are open , honest and engage with us and that's a criticism I made towards the late Patrick Cryne who wasn't always open and honest with us either .

There are far too many suspicions for my liking and I don't trust them at all .

At least with Cryne whilst he wasn't ever going to take us places he possibly wouldn't have shafted us either as a barnsley man and fan .

Foreign owners with no connection to the town with a dubious past and hidden accounts ....you'll have to excuse my suspicious side Bill .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Bill

Foreign owners with no connection to the town with a dubious past and hidden accounts ....you'll have to excuse my suspicious side Bill .
    I rest my case mi Lord

I rest my case mi Lord
    So go on then whilst you've got your barrister wig on .

Prove it .

Easy how you go mind , the word foreign is a descriptive word to describe a lack of emotional attachment to the town born out of not actually been born here and so said emotional attachment would be difficult , made more difficult given the fact the owners own a number of other clubs across europe .

Any progress on you coming back to me what constitutes racism ?

You want to lock horns with me buddy you'd better start dealing in facts and not your own perceptions .

Abusive language
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 16-05-2021 at 08:10 PM.

You can't even define what racism is can you ?

Once you start with the personal abuse you know your losing the debate .

Do you also teach your grandkids that kind of language ? , pryck , hate for example , what a fine example you are .

Don't even attempt to hold the moral high ground with me buddy with personal abuse of that nature .
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 16-05-2021 at 08:12 PM.

Threatening language and abusive language to other posters not for the first time
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 16-05-2021 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It wouldn't be free admission Bill in my opinion , the facts are that fans have paid money to sit inside Oakwell and watch championship football and they haven't had that opportunity .

Tomorrow night is for some their first opportunity in 15 months and the club charge them £25 .

Surely you'd accept that's not right and a poor decision given the financial backing they've given the club this season .

Let's not forget the club will be getting a good cheque from Sky tv for tomorrow nights game .

Patrick Cryne was many things but he put free coaches on for supporters on at least two occasions , the last one at Wigan when we took over 4k when we had to win to get in the play offs would have cost him an enormous amount of money .

Fans wouldn't have been charged tomorrow night under his ownership in my opinion .

Absolutely not .

There was an opportunity to present some good will from the ownership and thank the fans for the financial backing they've received .

Unfortunately they decided not to .

Pyss poor in my opinion .
    Totally agree. An own goal from Dayne and the owners. Fans have backed the club, and they’ve taken the opportunity to Milk them for another £25, despite the tv money.

Your example to your grandkids gets even better , now you threaten. me with violence for having a different opinion .

Class act aren't you .

Edited out the message from Barnsley daft ESR
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 16-05-2021 at 08:14 PM.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast