+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: pre season training begins

We were unfit last year, I'd be amazed if they put their backs into it this summer. How does Ardley motivate himself never mind a defeated squad that he can't add to?
    Hardy has absolutely f u x k e d this club from top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Apparently we're wearing last years kit cos we are in hock to Puma. Will this nightmare EVER ****in end???

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...EkuRC0iA6ZON58

It's a bit like getting constantly trolled by your own club. To be honest, it's actually impressive how we keep managing to come up with new ways to be an embarrassment. Like if I tried to come up with the most unlikely, most ridiculous outcome, you know it still wouldn't be close to whatever actually happens.

I wonder what's next. Maybe Alan Hardy accidentally projecting a giant image of himself naked onto the night sky above Nottingham, just to round things off.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 24-06-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    We were unfit last year, I'd be amazed if they put their backs into it this summer. How does Ardley motivate himself never mind a defeated squad that he can't add to?
    Yeah, it's an impossible mission. There's no way those players will be anything but the broken lot they were last season, especially with this cloud hanging over the club. How is he supposed to motivate them? How are they supposed to train for games with only one recognised CB and no goalkeeping coach? What happens when we get kicked off the training ground in a few months?

I honestly can't see a way back from this. The club is broken now beyond repair. If Ardley walks, and I wouldn't blame him if he does, we are well and truly doomed.

Alan hardy is an absolute tool. The man is a complete and utter embarrassment from start to finish. Surely it simply can't get any worse, although I sadly think it will

It’s getting worse. WTF is Craig Wallace doing there?

Surprised you’ve missed that MIG.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    It's a bit like getting constantly trolled by your own club. To be honest, it's actually impressive how we keep managing to come up with new ways to be an embarrassment. Like if I tried to come up with the most unlikely, most ridiculous outcome, you know it still wouldn't be close to whatever actually happens.

I wonder what's next. Maybe Alan Hardy accidentally projecting a giant image of himself naked onto the night sky above Nottingham, just to round things off.
    Just like Beanman, sorry, Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post

If Ardley walks..you’ll get better than that.

1.00 of the media teams training vid..our dodgy head of academy..that’ll be his replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Tell you something 98.5% of you don't know. Hardy fuxked this club up from the minute he demanded a conquering heroes entrance at the Accrington game. Lording it behind the goal with his little group of pleb kiss-arses kowtowing in his regal presence. Unfortunately we all got what the plebs deserved. And on a watered down MiG side note if you knew what has been going on behind the scenes these last few years you wouldn't be surprised at all about the state we are in.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Tell you something 98.5% of you don't know. Hardy fuxked this club up from the minute he demanded a conquering heroes entrance at the Accrington game. Lording it behind the goal with his little group of pleb kiss-arses kowtowing in his regal presence. Unfortunately we all got what the plebs deserved. And on a watered down MiG side note if you knew what has been going on behind the scenes these last few years you wouldn't be surprised at all about the state we are in.

As it stands now I am almost looking forward to Morrisons on a Saturday afternoon with the wife, Notts have sucked all the passion from me.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    It’s obvious all is not well behind the scenes since at least last pre season with the ridiculous signings that were made which didn’t fit the type Nolan would sign.

At least AH is able to get his hands on his Harry Hill white collared shirts that he likes to wear oh and jelly babies & wine gums on transfer deadline day making out he was a big shot when we signed nobody of note pretentious idiot.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast