+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: why rafa has set us back years

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Put us on ignore and you immediately stop it unless someone quotes.
    I've got loads on ignore and although it kills off three quarters of the forum in terms of who posts, it's a necessary choice in order to keep harmony.
    he some finish twot who has no clue about the toon except what he reads of brainwashed anti ashly fools

Mmm.......

Are these two spamming the board with this drivel to bring the board to an end?

Get everyone on ignore. Is that what they want?

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    when he got rid of carr he set us back years in transfers scouting and development

Carr took years to build up the network the scouts the contacts and whilst not every player was a diamond he found a lot of good players
    a lot of young'uns as well that have since gone out to the likes of rangers etc

and in one swipe Rafa gets rid of him

why do that if you think you are not long term and willing to work with ash on his terms

he has damaged the club

if he walks or carries his threat out to go
    the club and its scouting network that many managers worked with and benefited from has gone
    and we are left with joselwho,and a couple of other dodgy players brought in by rafa

I just hope if he stays he can develop the same kind of network
    as he has said that's what he wants to do
    Another fishing trip

Just out of curiosity how old are you?

If everyone just stopped biting at his sh!te he would just fade away, never going to happen though. Ignore the cu'nt FFS !

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    If everyone just stopped biting at his sh!te he would just fade away, never going to happen though. Ignore the cu'nt FFS !
    Exactly.If a thread is started,if it had no replies it would stop.

Never thought this would be necessary as I tend to get on with most.

How do I put ignorant caants on ignore?

Thanks.��

when he got rid of carr he set us back years in transfers scouting and development

Carr took years to build up the network the scouts the contacts and whilst not every player was a diamond he found a lot of good players

why do that if you think you are not long term and willing to work with ash on his terms

he has damaged the club

the club and its scouting network that many managers worked with and benefited from has gone
    and we are left with joselwho,and a couple of other dodgy players brought in by rafa

Don't u mean, Mike Ashley has set us back years? I'm sure u get mixed up with rafa and Ashley, I know they both big but rafa is much better looking😂

he has damaged the club

What a load of STALE OLD TOSH.

From some one who claims to know about football. NO, Fatty has set us back not years but decades and Rafa, despite Fatty's restrictions is dragging us back to where we should never have been twice relegated from.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    Don't u mean, Mike Ashley has set us back years? I'm sure u get mixed up with rafa and Ashley, I know they both big but rafa is much better looking��
    He's talking about how long it's took for Carr to get into the positions he has with identifying and setting up his scouting network.
    He's on about Rafa coming along and binning it all in one fell swoop and in doing so, setting us back years.

He has a valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Put us on ignore and you immediately stop it unless someone quotes.
    I've got loads on ignore and although it kills off three quarters of the forum in terms of who posts, it's a necessary choice in order to keep harmony.
    If it kills of 3/4 of the forum it shows how unpopular you must be.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)