+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Belgium Lads !!

The Belgium Lads !!

Mike McCarthy
    @mikemccarthy
    1 hr ago.
    Understand Barnsley summer signings Aaron Leya Iseka and Obbi Oularé are unable to play due to visa issues.

Club expecting the matter to be resolved. Neither player 100% fit.

What a clock up !!

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Mike McCarthy
    @mikemccarthy
    1 hr ago.
    Understand Barnsley summer signings Aaron Leya Iseka and Obbi Oularé are unable to play due to visa issues.

Club expecting the matter to be resolved. Neither player 100% fit.

What a clock up !!
    Only at Barnsley.

Doug O'Kane
    @dougokane88
    I tweeted yesterday, based on info coming out of the club, that Oulare and Iseka absences were down to fitness issues not VISA issues. I’ve since been told there are VISA complications (as well as fitness issues!).
    Trying my best to get you accurate info but it’s not always easy

Are 2 belgiums allowed to train without visas ???

Who is handling the scrutiny of these signings? YTS.
    The situation with McBurnie was laughable….. and we do it again! Seriously… Who doesn’t do their homework?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Who is handling the scrutiny of these signings? YTS.
    The situation with McBurnie was laughable….. and we do it again! Seriously… Who doesn’t do their homework?
    We could end up letting the window shut with Morris injured. Woodrow, Cole, Freiser as recognised first teamers backed up by Adeboyejo and Miller. If that's allowed to happen we're going down.

Well, here's another fine mess you've gotten us into Conway.

Summat's not reyt darn theear. Truth allus comes art eventually. Why not just tell fans the truth to start with instead of the "they aren't fit" line, which allus sarnded dodgy.

Another bad smell wafting across from Conway's direction.

Were only 3 games in, not scoring enough n morris is out,on plus side, not conceding many and only 3 games in.weve nobody can change a game for us,not consistently,i think we'll av enough to stay in league but lack of goals will stop us frm being entertained.back down to earth am afraid.

I said months ago on here that doing business in the EU post brexit was going to be difficult for clubs of our size and here we are .

There will of course be a plan B ........ Won't they ??? 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Well, here's another fine mess you've gotten us into Conway.

Summat's not reyt darn theear. Truth allus comes art eventually. Why not just tell fans the truth to start with instead of the "they aren't fit" line, which allus sarnded dodgy.

Another bad smell wafting across from Conway's direction.
    Not just a mess SB but like you say no communication.

As ever Chien Conway & Co revert to silence I guess one of the reasons for not just Val but other head coaches deciding to depart not just money, also our recently exited CEO Dane.......hold a minute we have a new CEO in place he will tell us what's really happening? wont he?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast