+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Please!....

Lbs whatever was in your Epistle to the Millersfans, I stick by my post - Animal was right about the Barnsley game. Whatever you say and however many times you say it, you will not change my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Kempo is not Zilzal (from IP addresses) and kempo is not IBS. Long term members will remeber when IBS was caught using 2 accounts at the same time. From that he chose IBS as his only account.

What is this thread about? It was about Blackstock leaving wasn't it? It is incredible how so many threads go down the Stubbs line. Yes there are clear links with Stubbs because he bought Blackstock but please stop these lectures!

It's beyond a joke!
    Frog mi owd mate let me me put this to you,

I can post from three yes three ip addresses, my work, EE mobile and my sky ip address. All different. Thing is I always log in as me so the reasoning that Kempo, Zil, and whoever else he chooses to be and are not the same does not wash pal.

It depends where at the time the mult user wishes to choose which IP address to use, they can. The odds on Zil/ Kempo actually being on at any one time when each jump to the defence of the other is millions but it actually happens.

I'm beginning to think geetarman is one of the same and this person argues with his own posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Frog mi owd mate let me me put this to you,

I can post from three yes three ip addresses, my work, EE mobile and my sky ip address. All different. Thing is I always log in as me so the reasoning that Kempo, Zil, and whoever else he chooses to be and are not the same does not wash pal.

It depends where at the time the mult user wishes to choose which IP address to use, they can. The odds on Zil/ Kempo actually being on at any one time when each jump to the defence of the other is millions but it actually happens.

I'm beginning to think geetarman is one of the same and this person argues with his own posts.
    True, one thing you can all be assured of, there's only one MMM, garaunteed.

Thank goodness 😚

The thing is, Kempo and Zilzal regularly post at the same time, so unless he's in two different places at once, they are different people.

LOL

Brin you disappoint me.

Frog forgot to mention that the IP addresses are related to different towns.

Some of you people ought to listen to Ellis as he has the ability to reason things out in an intelligent and logical way.

I am afraid that a number of you just make yourselves look and sound pretty stupid.

Zilzal has already explained that we are simply 3 obviously intelligent 'lads' who support Rotherham,have a similar sense of humour and enjoy some innocent banter.

There is no conspiracy theory here..it's nothing more or less than the above.

I really like Zilzal and IBS as they join in the fun and have always treated me with respect and I hope that I have reciprocated that respect.

I will now sign off and Zilzal will no doubt appear very soon...IBS is on my IPhone which I have left in Burton so won't be on until tomorrow...oops!

Love Monty

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    LOL

Brin you disappoint me.

Frog forgot to mention that the IP addresses are related to different towns.

Some of you people ought to listen to Ellis as he has the ability to reason things out in an intelligent and logical way.

I am afraid that a number of you just make yourselves look and sound pretty stupid.

Zilzal has already explained that we are simply 3 obviously intelligent 'lads' who support Rotherham,have a similar sense of humour and enjoy some innocent banter.

There is no conspiracy theory here..it's nothing more or less than the above.

I really like Zilzal and IBS as they join in the fun and have always treated me with respect and I hope that I have reciprocated that respect.

I will now sign off and Zilzal will no doubt appear very soon...IBS is on my IPhone which I have left in Burton so won't be on until tomorrow...oops!

Love Monty
    Not very convincing... somebody may also be using a workplace computer that is in a different town to where they live, either directly or remotely, and may work on several diffrent sites, also many libraries and community centres have computing facilities, etc, etc, etc.... so quite esay to be a "multi" if that's what you want to do

Well Kempo and Zilzal have both retired so won't be using any work computers. They both live in very different towns but both often post at the same time. I can't even be bothered to argue it anymore. It just takes using your brain logically and trusting Frog to realise they aren't the same person.

Frog. Just out of interest.
    I log in using my phone and also my laptop. Does the ip address and town alter as I use browtec on my laptop, which is set to USA or sometimes Holland (stops sky blocking movie streaming channels).

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Frog. Just out of interest.
    I log in using my phone and also my laptop. Does the ip address and town alter as I use browtec on my laptop, which is set to USA or sometimes Holland (stops sky blocking movie streaming channels).
    It's quite simple for us. If things look dodgy we follow them for a bit. Who's saying that the IP isn't registered when the posts were made?

We don't look at it often as we have lives but when people accuse someone we check it out when we have time.

Someone was once caught on a national health computer posting.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast