+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 209 of 212 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2114

Thread: Sturgeonland

I keep it simple.

I don’t reward failure at any democratic level by offering my vote to those who have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I keep it simple.

I don’t reward failure at any democratic level by offering my vote to those who have failed.
    Depends on your constituency of course but by not rewarding their failure, you’re rewarding parties who are guaranteed to make a bigger c*nt of it.
    Not an ideal situation for the Scottish electorate but it’s the one we’re in

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Depends on your constituency of course but by not rewarding their failure, you’re rewarding parties who are guaranteed to make a bigger c*nt of it.
    Not an ideal situation for the Scottish electorate but it’s the one we’re in
    What errant nonsense. What Vintage is saying, I believe, is that the apparent internal financial irregularities in the SNP, if proven, are not mitigated, to any extent whatsoever, by perceived or actual financial shenanigans elsewhere. You and Stewarty don’t seem to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    What errant nonsense. What Vintage is saying, I believe, is that the apparent internal financial irregularities in the SNP, if proven, are not mitigated, to any extent whatsoever, by perceived or actual financial shenanigans elsewhere. You and Stewarty don’t seem to get that.
    And your scrutiny of shysters seems a tad myopic.
    Not whataboutery, just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    What did I miss!? The “he’s worse than me though mentality” doesn’t cut the mustard and is a puerile stance to take.

What did I miss!? The “he’s worse than me though mentality” doesn’t cut the mustard and is a puerile stance to take.
    No, that would be whataboutery.
    I'm referring to the selective vitriol displayed by you.

It speaks to a team first mentality, a mentality that blights politics.

They are worse though. Much worse by any way you choose to measure it

Are you suggesting they aren’t?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I acknowledge that. However, I take issue with the fact that a select few on here seem to be of the view that a certain Scottish Political Party can do whatever it wants, with impunity. In addition, when things evidently do go wrong, they invariably then seek to do a comparative assessment of these shortcomings with the perceived failings of other Parties, as if to mitigate these shortcomings.

I acknowledge that. However, I take issue with the fact that a select few on here seem to be of the view that a certain Scottish Political Party can do whatever it wants, with impunity. In addition, when things evidently do go wrong, they invariably then seek to do a comparative assessment of these shortcomings with the perceived failings of other Parties, as if to mitigate these shortcomings.
    That’s quite funny

New auditors appointed no doubt with a risk-based fee uplift.

Page 209 of 212 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast