+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O.T. Nottingham Forest Humour

O.T. Nottingham Forest Humour

Great tweet from Paddy Power earlier... tickled me anyhow

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  13.7 KB

Made me laugh as well, get your money o it

Next year? I'd be more interested in their odds for this year.

I find O'Neill a difficult man to dislike, which isn't right, as I'll have to. Back in the early to mid 70s before Forest had become the behemoth, he used to sign autographs endlessly, without complaint. I remember after a night match I was waiting for the away team and he was standing talking to a journalist and had a lot to say for himself despite being just a young man. He may have lost it as a manager by now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I find O'Neill a difficult man to dislike, which isn't right, as I'll have to. Back in the early to mid 70s before Forest had become the behemoth, he used to sign autographs endlessly, without complaint. I remember after a night match I was waiting for the away team and he was standing talking to a journalist and had a lot to say for himself despite being just a young man. He may have lost it as a manager by now though.
    He's an intelligent and articulate man and I think he's a great pundit but I agree he might be past his sell by date as a manager.

Don't think we are in a position to comment on how many managers a team will sack.

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Don't think we are in a position to comment on how many managers a team will sack.
    Me neither but it's a funny tweet and marked O.T.