+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Danish Consortium?

Danish Consortium?

Now the S/A have ruled themselves out. Who and what are these prospective new owners going to bring to the table. Come on all you insider's with a friend of a friend spill the beans!!

Two of them own Football Radar, unless they have a really big backer behind them, they have less money than Hardy did when taking over

Yes I did check that company out on Companies House. I don't think a company with a 4-5 million pound turnover is going to do much for us. Which begs the question, who else is in this Consortium?

Danish billionaire who RT was on about obviously !

If they have considerably less funds than the SAs, what is Hardy doing by choosing them? Will this be one of those crossroads moments where we look back in a few years and wonder where we could have been if such and such hadn't happened?

Only AH knows why he's chosen them. I just hope that for all our sakes we can look back on this in a few years and still have a club to support!!

A Registration of Charge has been filed at Companies House on 4th July by Football Radar Limited.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history

'A charge (or mortgage) is the security a company gives for a loan. Most charges must be registered at Companies House. The registration need not be by the company itself - in most cases, registration is by the lender or the lender's agent.' - Wiki

Well after the South Africans have been on the scene for months then I really do hope that the Danes are the real deal. I also hope Alan Hardy is right when he said he was certain about the group he was speaking to had Notts footballing fortunes at heart in his statement last week.

It could be a pivotal moment in what will be our new course now the South Africans have withdrawn their offer and the May consortium are no longer on the scene.

However these parties may be waiting now to see what happens and whether the club is indeed sold to the Danes or ends up going into administration.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 07-07-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Well after the South Africans have been on the scene for months then I really do hope that the Danes are the real deal. I also hope Alan Hardy is right when he said he was certain about the group he was speaking to had Notts footballing fortunes at heart in his statement last week.

It could be a pivotal moment in what will be our new course now the South Africans have withdrawn and the May consortium are no longer on the scene.
    It could also have been the SA he was talking about. It was their lawyers he met last Monday

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    It could also have been the SA he was talking about. It was their lawyers he met last Monday
    Was it? I did not know that. I guess what will be will be now. I just hope that it ends up being the right party who purchase this club and take it forward and put and end to this sorry mess once and for all.

History will not only judge Alan Hardy by his time as custodian, but also who he ultimately sells the club to. Fingers crossed it will be someone or some people who do have the clubs fortunes at heart.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast