+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of 10

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    As long as we beat sevco eh?
    Lol no. But they were decent results.
    It wasn’t that long ago that you were pishing your pants about nae beating them.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol no. But they were decent results.
    It wasn’t that long ago that you were pishing your pants about nae beating them.
    Beating them in both cups doesn't make it a good season. Decent results aye but nothing more.

No I pish my pants at continually being Celtics playthings. We are their bitches. We have been beating sevco since their maiden season. They did however pump us 3 times in 8 weeks last season after the manager caused serious unrest by having a cup of tea and a ……….well we know what happened. That irked me something rotten

So get your facts straight in future

Beating them in both cups doesn't make it a good season. Decent results aye but nothing more.

No I pish my pants at continually being Celtics playthings. We are their bitches. We have been beating sevco since their maiden season. They did however pump us 3 times in 8 weeks last season after the manager caused serious unrest by having a cup of tea and a ……….well we know what happened. That irked me something rotten

My facts are straight.
    You bleated on about whitewashes and regularly go on about getting beat 3 times in 8 weeks as above.
    Now when we beat them, you're dismissive with off the cuff posts like "As long as we beat sevco eh?"

The cup runs boosted the poor league score in my opinion.
    The fact that as per usual, you want to ignore positive aspects is your bag and doesn't impact my rational thoughts

My facts are straight.
    You bleated on about whitewashes.and regularly go on about getting beat 3 times in 8 weeks as above.
    Now when we beat them, you're dismissive with off the cuff posts like "As long as we beat sevco eh?"
    That's more to do with what happened in the lead up to that run of defeats. The knicker flashing by our esteemed nae as sh@te as the past few manager

Yes I do harp on celtic them because we are Celtics bitches. We cant lay a f@cking glove on them. 4 points off them in 3 seasons when we were the second best team in the country is not f@cking good enough.If that doesn't grate you then fair dos but it infuriates me. McInnes has a f@cking woeful record v them and hes not learning

7.5 for a season where we came fourth, will sneak into Europe, got battered out of the Scottish cup by celtic, beat by celtic in the final, dropped points to some f@cking god awful teams at home regularly yet bizzarely had a great away season seems a bit excessive

But opinions and arseholes and all that
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 20-05-2019 at 02:30 PM.

I’ve asked you on another thread to confirm who it was that was blaming the fans for our poor home form. Any chance you could give an answer?........ (based on factual evidence , obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    I’ve asked you on another thread to confirm who it was that was blaming the fans for our poor home form. Any chance you could give an answer?........ (based on factual evidence , obviously)
    Read back through McInnes' post matchers throughout the season and last. Sly pops at fans galore. Form and doubting the team. Im not looking them up. A lot have been mentioned on here at the time too. Another reason I think hes an arsehole

Edit- im not raking through here for your benefit or the archives of the EE. It has been mentioned plenty on here. Im sure you will find his quotes somewhere
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 20-05-2019 at 02:38 PM.

7.5 for a season where we came fourth, will sneak into Europe, got battered out of the Scottish cup by celtic, beat by celtic in the final, dropped points to some f@cking god awful teams at home regularly yet bizzarely had a great away season seems a bit excessive

Get a grip and get your facts straight Pacman.
    Nobody has said 7.5

Sequence of events

afc1903mad says nothing, Pacman's entitled to his opinion and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    7.1903 based on the PlayerTek data.

Too many injuries and not adequately replacing Christie have bit us on the erse his season. Its all the more annoying when you consider we were in a good form before the winter break.

Devlin, GMS, Hoban and McGinn were all in great form before they suffered long term injuries.

Our finishing has let us down as well, we haven't missed so many sitters in one season since Billy Dodds was here.
    Silence from Pacman, strange despite a personal rating of over 7 (I actually just noticed the 1903 bit, nice touch)

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    7.25 taking injuries and dodgy suspensions into account.

99-00 was worst, closely followed by 94-95, 75-76 and 68-69.
    Again, silence from Pacman despite the 7.25 personal rating

Goodbye 2018/19 season. Stay hidden in the history books and dinna rear your head again
    Again, nothing from afc1903mad. He respects others opinions.

That's a fair assessment and where I roughly am.
    League poor but as you say taking injuries and dodgy suspensions into account.

The cups were a positive in that we pumped SevCo out on both occasions in Glasgow, boosting the overall score to about 7.25
    I agree with 57vintage and gave my reasoning

As long as we beat sevco eh?
    Straight in bang with the snide quip, I presume because it was me posting.

Absolutely

Read back through McInnes' post matchers throughout the season and last. Sly pops at fans galore. Form and doubting the team. Im not looking them up. A lot have been mentioned on here at the time too. Another reason I think hes an arsehole

Edit- im not raking through here for your benefit or the archives of the EE. It has been mentioned plenty on here. Im sure you will find his quotes somewhere
    Sly pops galore ?.....shouldn’t be too difficult for you to find at least one then. And “sly” makes it sound like he hasn’t actually blamed the fans , more that it’s the spin you and other sensitive, delicate wee posters on here have chosen to put on it. Rather than anything factual.

Absolutely
    Apologies 7.25. I was a ballhair out

I am an arsehole and ive never corrected anyone on that. So fill your boots

I just find last season was sh@te and there seems to be a diddy mentality amongst our fans that think it was a decent season. The 7+ scores prove that. So does the boosting of scores because we beat sevco in both cups. Id rather beat celtic because if we beat them then more than likely we win the f@cking thing. Beating sevco meant f@ck all in the end

As I have said to you on numerous occasions, you are extremely positive when it comes to the Dons and its admirable. I on the other hand am f@cking scunnered. Last season was a chore. The way the team is set up, the terrible style of play and the treble treble(potentially but most probable) have burst me good and proper. I was teetering the season before after the December debacle now its full blown
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 20-05-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Sly pops galore ?.....shouldn’t be too difficult for you to find at least one then. And “sly” makes it sound like he hasn’t actually blamed the fans , more that it’s the spin you and other sensitive, delicate wee posters on here have chosen to put on it. Rather than anything factual.
    He mentioned it directly at the Q&A thing the other week. To paraphrase, ‘you’s pure mutton molesters are shyte at making a noise at home by the way. It’s costing us points so it is’

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast