+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddie Ladapo

Solid player that reminds me a lot of Alfi but a different stature. He will link up well with Smudge and is fast and skilful does not like to waste energy chasing things down but prefers to to keep his energy for those darting runs. He is a little bit inconsistent hence why he is a league 1 player.

Is he worth half a million? In my view he will score goals and could be the 20 goal a season player we have wanted for a while so for me if he helps us get back in to the Championship he is definitely worth the asking price.

I hope we do sign him because for me this is exactly the type and quality player we should be signing.

UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    18 goals in an average League 1 club Plymouth that got relegated may say different. He looks like a player that can score for fun...lazy or not.
    Judge him IF / WHEN we sign him...👍
    Before reading the forum I would be like a kid in a sweet shop over this signing. I even posted last season after the Wembley win he could be worth looking at. But like you say. If/when he comes we can judge better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I've heard he'll be going to Portsmouth as they've offered more money, not significantly more either 😭😭
    Jacket recons he's pulled out of the deal due to high wage demand's and has turned his interest to Donny's marquis

He's as good as signed. Just negotiating salted or dry roasted.

That's a joke btw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    He's as good as signed. Just negotiating salted or dry roasted.

That's a joke btw!!!
    Riley, pray do tell, how do YOU know he's as good as signed? Come on man spill the nuts......

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not so sure Casper. Reports from Plymouth fans forum are setting a few alarm bells ringing. Lazy,. Bad eapple. Not a team player
    Snatch there hand off at 500k inconsistent, are being said by 80% of the posters.
    I realise it could be bitter fans but very few have a good word about him and most are loving the fact he's worth 1/2 a million.

Even smith got half the fans liking him even though he couldn't hit a cows Harris their
    That's probably why he's played for 14 different clubs,that's hell of a lot of clubs for a young lad.

southend fans think he is ****e but scored 0 goals in 10 games

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    That's probably why he's played for 14 different clubs,that's hell of a lot of clubs for a young lad.
    Didn’t some say same when we signed Smith?

PW and the team also have the ability to improve players so he'll be better for us than either Southend or Plymouth fans would have witnessed.

Yes indeed Smudger was one of our players of the season in the cship and yet Bury fans thought he was awful in Div One. He was awful for us on his debut at Oldham until Barker got coaching him
    Last edited by flourbasher; 24-06-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    PW and the team also have the ability to improve players so he'll be better for us than either Southend or Plymouth fans would have witnessed.

Yes indeed Smudger was one of our players of the season in the cship and yet Bury fans thought he was awful in Div One. He was awful for us on his debut at Oldham until Barker got coaching him

Not really fussed about this One way or another, scored plenty last season but nothing before that, personally would MUCH prefer Mark McNulty !

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast