+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Palestine is off the map.

It how the dice is thrown and how it lands!

But we can say in Judea and Samaria its been a usual week, there nothing changes ! A report:

Weekly Terror report: 20th June -27th June.

21 Stone throwing's

21 Fire Bombs

3 Bombs

1 Shooting attempt

5 Arsons

1133 Terror Attacks ( From the Beginning of 2019 )

Just a regular week really !!

Terror victim censures UK for financing Palestinian’s ‘Pay to Slay’ Jews.

A British-born Israeli is accusing the UK government of subsidizing a Palestinian terrorist who seriously wounded her and killed her friend in a 2010 attack near Jerusalem.

Tour guide Kay Wilson was stabbed 13 times and her American friend Kristine Luken was killed in the machete attack by two Palestinian terrorists in the Jerusalem hills in December 2010.

“They began to attack us. I fought back and managed to stab one of them, but them he pulled out a big knife,” Wilson said in the aftermath of the attack. “I saw Kristine trying to fight back. They held us for nearly a half and hour. I didn’t understand whether they wanted to rape me or mug me.”

She added: “I saw Kristine murdered before my eyes. She was yelling. I didn’t want it to hurt me. I tried to keep silent. It was tough, because the beatings were hard, but I tried to play dead.”

Ayad Fatafta and Kifah Ghanimat were convicted in an Israeli court of murder for stabbing Wilson and killing Luken. Fatafta was sentenced to a life term in prison plus 20 years. Ghanimat was sentenced to two life terms and 60 years for killing Luken and for another crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Terror victim censures UK for financing Palestinian’s ‘Pay to Slay’ Jews.

A British-born Israeli is accusing the UK government of subsidizing a Palestinian terrorist who seriously wounded her and killed her friend in a 2010 attack near Jerusalem.

Tour guide Kay Wilson was stabbed 13 times and her American friend Kristine Luken was killed in the machete attack by two Palestinian terrorists in the Jerusalem hills in December 2010.

“They began to attack us. I fought back and managed to stab one of them, but them he pulled out a big knife,” Wilson said in the aftermath of the attack. “I saw Kristine trying to fight back. They held us for nearly a half and hour. I didn’t understand whether they wanted to rape me or mug me.”

She added: “I saw Kristine murdered before my eyes. She was yelling. I didn’t want it to hurt me. I tried to keep silent. It was tough, because the beatings were hard, but I tried to play dead.”

Ayad Fatafta and Kifah Ghanimat were convicted in an Israeli court of murder for stabbing Wilson and killing Luken. Fatafta was sentenced to a life term in prison plus 20 years. Ghanimat was sentenced to two life terms and 60 years for killing Luken and for another crime.
    I remember that tragic incident very well. No way on earth could anyone attempt to justify it, but I'm not certain the British government can be held accountable for two Muslim murderous crackpots going on the rampage Balan?

The PA's current economic crisis is the result of the PA leadership's own decision to cripple the Palestinian economy - all in order to continue to paying generous salaries to terrorists.

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157...-fcNp7B9Bbu_20

The Palestinian Authority is currently facing a financial crisis. The crisis is self-induced and caused as a direct result of a decision by PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas to drag the Palestinian economy into an abyss, in order to preserve the PA's policy of encouraging terror and rewarding terrorists with generous salaries.

The sole reason for the economic crisis is the refusal of the PA to accept the tax revenues that Israel collects and transfers to the PA. These tax revenues - over 8 billion shekels in 2018 - account for, on average over the last five years, 50% of the PA's annual operating budget.

The PA is refusing to accept the taxes due to the decision of the Israeli Security Cabinet, taken in February this year after the murder of Ori Ansbacher, to deduct 502 million shekels (in twelve equal deductions each in the sum of approximately 42 million shekels) from them. The amount the government decided to deduct is the amount that the PA publicly admitted that it paid in salaries and various benefits to imprisoned terrorists and released terrorists in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I remember that tragic incident very well. No way on earth could anyone attempt to justify it, but I'm not certain the British government can be held accountable for two Muslim murderous crackpots going on the rampage Balan?
    Given the amount of foreign aid our government shovels their way BT, me and you both will have contributed through our taxes. It makes me ashamed, don't know about you.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Given the amount of foreign aid our government shovels their way BT, me and you both will have contributed through our taxes. It makes me ashamed, don't know about you.
    I'm totally ashamed of our government sinkov. They are quite simply not fit for purpose. In the geopolitical context we sell arms to Muslim Arabs to bomb the shoite out of Yemen, yet support the Israeli ghettoization of millions of Palestinians in cahoots with the US, talk about having your cake and eat it?

We are tabling motions to make the government account for every bloody penny of that £14 billion. They will have to respond, because there will be more than enough signatures to force them to do so.

You are 100% correct, we are living in a bloody lunatic asylum.

Nothing new under the sun BT, you do know they're just carrying on where the last Labour government left off don't you ?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...reignpolicy.uk

Five basic questions!

1) Why would any company ,individual investor or country invest in a politically unstable environment where all past and present leaders both from Fatah and Hamas.

2) are kleptocratic, becoming billionaires by overtly embezzeling the majoraty of financial aid donated for the enrichment and stabilization of a future Palestine?

3) have become autocrats by maintaining a vicious police state and refusing elections to maintain total control of people?

4) have eliminated Freedom of the press, Freedom of expression,Freedom of religion,Freedom of ***ual orientation and Freedom to vote?

4) have preferred violence over peace,perpetuated indoctrination and incitementto hate Jews, publicly and institutionally sought and paid assassins to kill and maim Jews as its prioritized
    national policy?

What does it say to the morality of anyonewho would advance any of these situations?

Gaza's abandoned children: Palestinians leaving their babies at border.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...medium=organic

Israel warns of 'unacceptable phenomenon' developing along Gaza frontier that sees parents leave their children with total strangers after undergoing medical treatment, so they themselves can remain in Israel illegally.
    A phenomenon appears to have developed on the border with the Gaza Strip that sees parents of children taken to Israel for medical treatment abandon their off springs in order to remain in the country as illegal residents.

According to the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT), Israeli soldiers find abandoned Gazan children brought to Israel by their parents for medical treatment several times a months. This occurrence began a few months ago is not showing signs of slowing down.

As recently as two days ago, a four-year-old boy was abandoned by his father at the Erez border crossing in the northern Gaza Strip. The child, who was abandoned after receiving medical treatment in Israel, had been left with a complete stranger on the Gaza side of the border, while his father chose to remain illegally on Israeli territory.

"The parent who was supposed to accompany his child and provide him with a sense of security chose to remain in Israel as an illegal resident and send his child back to Gaza alone, without any familiar faces leading him home," COGAT said.

Dozens of fires have been documented in the Israeli communities bordering the Gaza Strip in recent weeks. The IDF has refrained from responding, and its current policy is to contain the situation.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...538047,00.html

Meanwhile, 25 fires started in these communities on Thursday, and an incendiary balloon even landed on the doorstep of a house in Eshkol Regional Council. There were no casualties.

"The situation is unbearable, there is a daily war going on and the State of Israel is silent," said Itai Pachter of Kibbutz Kfar Aza. "The residents of the Gaza border area are prisoners in a security situation from which there is no escape."

"For more than a year we have been living with the terrorism of the fires and the situation is very frustrating. People are already indifferent to the situation. It will not end well."

"From the point of view of the State of Israel, balloon terrorism is not a strategic threat and therefore policy is one of containment,"

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)