Firstly it was good to play you again after quite a while,it's always better when you have a better atmosphere at the match.As much as the Keepmoat is a huge improvement of Belle Vue,the atmosphere is poor when there are only 100 visiting fans...I also thought both sets of fans behaved impecibly for the minutes silence despite our dislike for each other..Brilliant respect
As for the match.Well if we are both going to be honest it was a poor game between 2 bang average sides.We had lots of possession,played a lot of passes but created absolutely nothing in reality and you were pretty comfortable.I couldn't see either of us scoring.For this match at least you went pretty direct and lumped it up top for the striker to chase and we dealt with that pretty comfortably too..it had 0-0 all over it tbh
I couldn't see your ghost goal as it was at the other end and from the tv pics still couldn't say for sure.Our penalty appeals were all close shouts but you would normally expect to get one...
The game changed when with ten to go we changed shape and you took advantage but regardless of wether we deserved to win or not,it's always a sickener when you concede so late in a game.
As for the time wasting and ball boy,i'm sure you would have done the same,it's one of those were when it's happening to you,you go mad but when it's the other war round it's what you want to see...
In conclusion I didn't think either of us deserved 3 points out of it and a draw was pretty fair.On that showing we both have quite a way to go before either of us can think about seriously challenging to go up...