+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont destroy our club anymore?

Dont destroy our club anymore?

I know that some newspapers are comics in todays print, but one headline in the Star made me nearly choke over me toast, HAIRY REDKNOB TO MAKE HAMMERS RETURN. now whatever mess this clubs in we dont need this blood sucker back to drain the money and whatever credabilty we still have left.
    MOST of the debt this club owes is down to him ( and every other club tthis so called shis.er been at ) i know a lot of you see him as a great fella and he was a great wheeler and dealer ( he also bought in a load of crap players as well. Boogers, radichiou, song, camera just a few to mention ) the bloke as no morals and as left a stigma at our club. And always remember how he stabbed his best mate in the back to get the job with the help of his sidekick storey ( whats happend between them used to be joined at the hip ) how couid they do that to old Bondsy
    So imo if our gracious owners want to destroy our great club anymore then appoint this parasite and his dog to drain and put the club further i

re: Dont destroy our club anymore?

A bit strong but I agree with the sentiment.

I'd take anyone if it meant Allardyce being shown the door.

Except Harry.

Yeah Redknapp under a tight leash (Brady) or the current manager. You can't possibly go for Redknapp can you...

Brown envelopes? Have you googled Allardyce and his sons fu(king past?

It's all nonsense anyway. They are committed to this current (unt to end of season and have handed him yet more money in the current transfer window. Will he smash yet another transfer record (that will be his third btw)? This type of spending is stuff Redknapp could only dream of in the past and had us performing a fu(king lot better than this mug. Redknapp had to sell to buy and still had us doing a lot more than we are at present, in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    Yeah Redknapp under a tight leash (Brady) or the current manager. You can't possibly go for Redknapp can you...

Brown envelopes? Have you googled Allardyce and his sons fu(king past?

It's all nonsense anyway. They are committed to this current (unt to end of season and have handed him yet more money in the current transfer window. Will he smash yet another transfer record (that will be his third btw)? This type of spending is stuff Redknapp could only dream of in the past and had us performing a fu(king lot better than this mug. Redknapp had to sell to buy and still had us doing a lot more than we are at present, in every aspect.
    But could you see Redknapp working with that tight leash?

Personally I couldn't.

worked fine for a couple of seasons under levy

4th 5th and 4th was it?

only went south when his head was turn by national managers position

did spuds make a huge positive step change under him? position wise and financially?

yes

did spuds get the style of football they wanted?

yes

I'd swap 'Arry for fat head all day long.

We have had a few disagreements EE for various reasons. All fine with me as it would be a boring world if we all thought the same.

I was under the impression you were in favor of keeping 'Fat Head' when did you change your mind and what was the last straw?

4th 5th and 4th was it?

did spuds make a huge positive step change under him? position wise and financially?

yes

yes
    That's true. But personally I'd think Pinky & Perky would be scared sh1tless by HR's return, and the media frenzy that would no doubt accompany it.

But stranger things have happened.
    - view external link

4th 5th and 4th was it?

yes

yes
    Read his book. He doesn't like the club, especially after what happened to Bobby Moore.

Sorry but I wouldn't want saggy chops back here again , not even if it ment getting rid of BFS .

We should be looking to move forward as a club not backwards.

Imo we missed out on a good up & comin manager when Soskjear went to Cardiff ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)